Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shot a text to my uncle who is neurosurgeon in Cali.

Hasnt gotten bad enough that he’s on duty for COVID patients but he’s waiting for it.

Tired of this shyt already. :mjcry:
My homeboy from college is a neurosurgeon in NYC, breh may have finally just finished all the extra residencies, fellowships and trainings for it 18 months ago to now be told he won’t be doing any operations like that while being prepped to take on Covid cases...shyt is fukked up, I mean all doctors are needed, but breh didn’t go through all that to be treating the damn super flu

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Trump did good, maybe great, on script. Now when challenged on things he's said, he falls back to insulting and bullying SMFH

He went full attack mode on her for no reason. She was just telling him what he said, and then he goes on the attack.

He's right about the media trying for all of the "gotcha" moments, but this wasn't one of those.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
This same press conference regarding instant tests and social distancing announcements could've and should've been happening on February 29 instead of March 29. Less lives would've been lost and the country would've been opened by Easter.

No amount of juelzing by Trump will change this or that commerical that's highlighting his unpreparedness for this virus

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
see...
there has been a definite change since 2016
I think you are hopeful than what’s actually happening.

Look at that stimulus bill. The people that need it have gotten little to nothing while the corporations who gambled with their money following 2008 and the 2017 tax cut got taken care.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjgrin: "But as a parent of three of your students, I think this is crazy, irresponsible and seems like a money grab."

:wow:
But White Jesus needs MORE money in order for you and your family to be saved.

:ufdup: Where is your Faith? :troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My homeboy from college is a neurosurgeon in NYC, breh may have finally just finished all the extra residencies, fellowships and trainings for it 18 months ago to now be told he won’t be doing any operations like that while being prepped to take on Covid cases...shyt is fukked up, I mean all doctors are needed, but breh didn’t go through all that to be treating the damn super flu
right now, at least where i work, they are reassigning the residents and PAs and stuff to help out more in the MICU. so the staff and fellows would basically be by themselves handling "normal" duties.

but if shyt keeps getting worse and worse i guess a nikka that knows what a BMP is would be better than nothing :manny: