Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Funny how deregulating the market was on of the first responses to the crisis...:francis:
I wonder if the regulations that make it more difficult to preserve life will see a return.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First person I know personally to get symptoms.

She's a young (like 30yo) college professor in LA area, two little kids. Self-isolating in her room, family can't interact with her at all, food left at the door. On day 5 and fever is spiking to the worst so far. Kids are too young to really understand so it's really shytty for them that mom can only talk on Facetime.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:rudy: Examples?

What he means is, "The Trump Administration, which otherwise is responding shytty as fukk to the crisis at every level, is trying to take political advantage of the situation by deregulating everything they can just like they've been doing for the previous 3 years, hoping it will then lead to more fallacious arguments after the fact just like the one Dead7 is making here such that they can justify even further deregulation."

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How's it going guys?
giphy.gif

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And ironically a "deregulated" market is what got us into this mess in the first place...
Yup, just wait. If Biden wins, Warren will have the free reign she didn’t have in 2008 to hem shyt up. I can almost guarantee it.

The messaging has to be right though. It will be necessary and painful.