Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you cant figure it out you're obviously one of the retards I'm talking about
Even if one or another of these random reports is slightly manipulated to make Trump look bad, we all see him at the podium every day giving his rambling briefings first hand. We see with our own eyes and hear with our own ears how ridiculous and dangerous this situation is. fukk outta here with this I'm above all this shyt game you're playing.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Never heard anyone say they "want Nigerian style healthcare", or "its working in Nigeria"...:ehh: Never even looked at their system.
Just comparing the systems referenced during the primary debates.

Anywho, :leostare:How is the American system not doing a great job of preserving life right now, while tackling the highest number of infected?

Because the real amount of lives lost to this is astronomically higher than the government has provided. It hasn't really started testing for people until end of February, it's why hospitals are going back through the records. looking at individuals who have been originally misdiagnosed as having died from pneumonia instead of covid-19. US healthcare is definitely not the best, why haven't you compared it to the Japanese or South Korean systems......

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even if one or another of these random reports is slightly manipulated to make Trump look bad, we all see him at the podium every day giving his rambling briefings first hand. We see with our own eyes and hear with our own ears how ridiculous and dangerous this situation is. fukk outta here with this I'm above all this shyt game you're playing.
Didn’t even need to reply to that bum.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I understand yall hate Trump but yall are acting like stupid children at times. OMG he called AROD from the oval office, amongst other people...he's terrible. SMH.

Another tweet talking about he called him for advice on the coronavirus with ZERO proof of that.

Stop being Easily manipulated fuxn idiots and thinking on the level of retarded children

:mjpls:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
91180634_10215731834200973_4885373484990988288_n.jpg

:mjpls: