Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, he gave an e-dap to a person who said 70% of black kids are born without a father present. :manny:
If you can't separate the bullshyt from the article that was highlighted, that's on you at this stage. Obama highlighted the article with was well written, to help get people in the right mindset for what's to come. All of this purity politics is utter bullshyt now in the cold light of day.

No more time for it.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The city and state of New York need to set up quarantine sites for healthcare workers and first responders who are on the front lines fighting this. We shouldn't go home and expose our families to this. I had to go do CPR on someone with Coronavirus today, I'm legit afraid to go home in the morning, I live in a 2 bedroom and have a 5 year old and 2 month old There is no where for me to go and I know a lot of other guys in the same boat as me.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The city and state of New York need to set up quarantine sites for healthcare workers and first responders who are on the front lines fighting this. We shouldn't go home and expose our families to this. I had to go do CPR on someone with Coronavirus today, I'm legit afraid to go home in the morning, I live in a 2 bedroom and have a 5 year old and 2 month old There is no where for me to go and I know a lot of other guys in the same boat as me.
Don't go home!
nikkarun-1.png

They need to stop fukking around and let medical workers stay in some of these closed down hotels.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's mental torture breh. Just making you worry and that in turn lowers your resistance to infection.

I hope they do the right thing by you.