Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope, because he's crushed bernie sanders in the primary. so common sense says that if biden loses to trump, bernie would have lost worse

fair enough
I plan on voting for him in the general. doesn't seem like we'll have much choice. hopefully he'll pick a vp that will excite the young people because he appears to be an empty vessel

his only saving grace is this covid19 crisis. by the time its all said and done, the people will be willing to vote for anyone BUT Trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fair enough
I plan on voting for him in the general. doesn't seem like we'll have much choice. hopefully he'll pick a vp that will excite the young people because he appears to be an empty vessel

his only saving grace is this covid19 crisis. by the time its all said and done, the people will be willing to vote for anyone BUT Trump
people are voting for the "idea" of joe biden. reassuring, experienced ex-VP who can return us to normalcy for 4 years after 4 years of this fukkin shyt show. no one's really gonna care about gaffes when you compare those to how badly trump has handled this. if it's true that people aren't getting individual checks until May? :huhldup:

biden's not a transformative figure, we need to leave all that shyt for 2024

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
We got a call that a young man that was at a political event with my hubby last Tuesday has CV and is currently in a medically induced coma. He doesnt know how old is he but he thinks late 30s. Another friend of his has a wife in ICU right now as well. Dont how she's doing. Its all so spooky. He has another week to wait it out but so far no symptoms.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lula and Dilma in Brazil for one?

Don't think Bolsonaro could have ridden the populist wave with the scandals they got caught up in.
This is why corporate media is so terrible.

Lula was imprisoned due to a right-wing coup in that country.

Exclusive: Brazil’s Top Prosecutors Who Indicted Lula Schemed in Secret Messages to Prevent His Party From Winning 2018 Election

He was freed from prison and may get a re-trial because the evidence was so clear.

The powers that be want you to believe these people are corrupt while they legalize wealthy corruption.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna be a hot ass summer and an warm winter. People are going to riot over this, no question about it. All it is is just a matter of when. And I hate to say this , but that's what we may need to get the changes that this country is in dire need of. We have tried peaceful revolution.
People like to go on about 'Violence doesn't solve anything' until it does. Peaceful protesting will only get you so far and one you start that 'taking the high road and turn the other cheek' shyt, it's over. These politicians, left and right wing, are so out of touch with the common people it's mind numbing. If I didn't know any better I'd say they're aliens or something.