Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Interesting article that's a transcript of a discussion with the doctor who helped eradicate smallpox:

The doctor who helped defeat smallpox explains what's coming

One hopeful snippet in the article is that, while anything is possible with the number of people who will get infected by this coronavirus, there's nothing about it that suggests someone who's previously been infected won't have immunity against it afterwards.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Obviously, I can't speak for the whole state, but in San Diego, people are mostly obliging by the ordinances. I have been out, and the only light crowds I saw were in a SD famous park, Balboa Park, and likely tourists. Everyone else was out, and most were either in pairs, couples, parent/child or alone. Major areas of transit are done. Some of the outrage on social media is I think inflammatory.

I’m in OC and I think most people have been good but then I walked past a park with like 20-25 kids climbing on a jungle gym. Pretty sure they don’t all live in the same house :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong thread.

Find Biden before we all die.
republicans need to get trump to fake a heart attack, and at least get pence in there until november

trump obviously doesnt want to be president anymore, now that zero prestige goes with it. it shouldnt be a hard sell

this disaster + losing in november would be the worst presidential legacy of all time :scusthov:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Rita Wilson on Instagram: “See it to believe it”

somebody come get they aunt Rita!!! She wildin in her quarantine!!
giphy.gif

Not even gonna lie this song STILL goes hard tho!! The drums alone!!