Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A family friend from Belgium, but originally from Congo just died from the virus. She was 70 and had asthma and diabetes.

They went to Italy a few weeks ago and upon their return, the mom and the 30 year old daughter fell ill. The daughter recovered, but the mom died.

shyt is real out here.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
A family friend from Belgium, but originally from Congo just died from the virus. She was 70 and had asthma and diabetes.

They went to Italy a few weeks ago and upon their return, the mom and the 30 year old daughter fell ill. The daughter recovered, but the mom died.

shyt is real out here.

Condolences.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
.....And this summer is already gearing up to be the hottest on record due to climate change. This means widespread wild fires, droughts, and extreme weather events. I don't have a good feeling about our future as a species in the short term. I always knew our civilization was headed towards collapse, I just never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.

I wish I could just go into the woods and live remotely in a cabin away from this chaotic world.
Calm down bro. :hhh:

In the time frame between WWI, the Spanish Flu, and WWII, a good 150-200 million people were wiped off the Earth from non-normal causes. The world changed but civilization was fine.

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

shyt is real out here.
:mjcry: Sorry to hear this.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
.....And this summer is already gearing up to be the hottest on record due to climate change. This means widespread wild fires, droughts, and extreme weather events. I don't have a good feeling about our future as a species in the short term. I always knew our civilization was headed towards collapse, I just never thought I'd see it in my lifetime.

I wish I could just go into the woods and live remotely in a cabin away from this chaotic world.

FEAR NOT

The time of the end of the age has not come

...yet

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

shyt is real out here.
I send my deepest condelences breh. My sister in the UK has tested positive for the coronavirus (mild case). This sh!t is VERY, VERY serious.

Once again, my deepest condolences to you, your family and friends.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I send my deepest condelences breh. My sister in the UK has tested positive for the coronavirus (mild case). This sh!t is VERY, VERY serious.

Once again, my deepest condolences to you, your family and friends.

Thank you all for your condolences. My parents were set to go visit them this week for Easter.

If you have older parents or family members with conditions, please tell them to stay home.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Dutch people (and tourists) lining up to see the Japanese blossom because fukk it, it's weekend and the weather is nice. :snoop:

Same reports coming from beaches as well. Motherfukkers have no one to blame but themselves when the country goes on a forced lockdown.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
What? :dahell:

"The West" is Europe and the Americas (especially North America).

Japan & South Korea are Asian countries. Asia is "The East". This is common knowledge breh. C'mon.

Japan & South Korea are developed/"first world" countries NOT Western ones.
"the west" isn't about geography. that's why ausralia and new zealand are also included. the west is america and its allies.