Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
it's because there's no end in sight :yeshrug: i mean theyve asked us to upend our lives, destroy peoples lives and jobs and businesses, wear a mask every time you're around other people, and it's just "til we say so", for a virus where 99 percent of people under 70 survive it. if they keep this current status quo up for long enough then people are gonna start to say what the fukk

there's not a goal or a date we're working towards. if they established one people would be more resolute
99 percent. Maybe your Miller posting as a troll. Thats sounds like something trump would say in a speech.

Why does a rich white male who lives in a conservative area in the country spends so much time arguing with black people?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99 percent. Maybe your Miller posting as a troll. Thats sounds like something trump would say in a speech.

Why does a rich white male who lives in a conservative area in the country spends so much time arguing with black people?
it's the facts :what: what the fukk are you talking about? edit: here's the source :what:

Among people <70 years old, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.57% with median of 0.05% across the different locations (corrected median of 0.04%)

The infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data).

who was even arguing? :what:you're mad at facts?

and i live in one of the most liberal states in the country, but thanks for calling me rich :mjlol:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
it's because there's no end in sight :yeshrug: i mean theyve asked us to upend our lives, destroy peoples lives and jobs and businesses, wear a mask every time you're around other people, and it's just "til we say so", for a virus where 99 percent of people under 70 survive it. if they keep this current status quo up for long enough then people are gonna start to say what the fukk

there's not a goal or a date we're working towards. if they established one people would be more resolute

We don't have any goals because our leadership didn't want to lead during the pandemic. They pretty much just gave up soon after it started.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

we've been over those numbers caccy.. why are you continuing to suggest that survival == all ok?

this is why people say that you are a troll ... :ufdup:

Not sure why you continually want people to put 2 and 2 together for you.

Not dying does not mean that you are "ok". That should be obvious, Lots of people "recover" from things like Cancer or don't die from HIV without being "ok". We are almost 6 months in and you still haven't reviewed the mechanics of Covid19 infection. It is a sliding scale before symptoms become apparent to the infected. Just because you don't feel pain / sick it doesn't mean you are "ok".

These risk factors are what have led to people who can put 2 and 2 together to actually put 2 and 2 together.

US Army

A diagnosis of the COVID-19 coronavirus may keep prospective recruits out of the U.S. military, according to a memo from U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command making the rounds on Twitter.

U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command issued the missive to recruit processing stations saying a history of COVID-19, confirmed by a laboratory test or a clinician diagnosis, is permanently disqualifying.

And "during the pre-screen process, a reported history of confirmed COVID-19 will be annotated 'Considered disqualifying,' " the memo adds.

Soccer / Football

Despite rigid hygiene guidelines for the restart of the Bundesliga this weekend, a leading German sports doctor has warned footballers are still at risk of suffering "irreversible" and potentially career-ending lung damage from the coronavirus.

With Europe's other top leagues at least a month away from resuming, the German Football League (DFL) has drawn up strict rules for when games restart today.

The DFL says while no plan could ever be "100 per cent safe", the guidelines aim to create a playing environment with a low, "medically-justifiable risk".

But professor Wilhelm Bloch, from the German Sports University in Cologne, warns that contracting the coronavirus has the potential to end a player's career.

Links

Links about Lung Damage.

Already quoted several times in the above so I am not digging them out.. again...

--

Why not actually watch a class on the mechanics of Covid19 disease progression? It has been months...

"permanent lung damage" is not "getting over it". it is surviving.

At least address that part of OP's post directly.

what part of the word "most" do you not understand :dahell:no one is denying that there are deaths and negative effects

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we've been over those numbers caccy.. why are you continuing to suggest that survival == all ok?

this is why people say that you are a troll ... :ufdup:

i dont know why you guys got bent out of my shape about my post, but i was explaining (my perception) of why the country has seemed to have given up on the virus. am i even wrong about that, or did you just feel like getting offended today?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i dont know why you guys got bent out of my shape about my post, but i was explaining (my perception) of why the country has seemed to have given up on the virus. am i even wrong about that, or did you just feel like getting offended today?

Offended :russ: ?

No creh ... just stop ignoring facts that you have already acknowledged ..