Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: There was a report this week that 20-30 somethings are spreading the Coronavirus in Europe. So here is Ireland proving that we Americans are not the only ones fukking up.

Italy as well...

Americans so far in the chase for most cases with the Gold Medal, Brazil for the Silver and India with the Bronze.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I go back to work (the actual building) tomorrow after working from home for the past 5 months almost smh.

anyone have any tips that's returned in a similar situation?

am already planning on social distancing at work as much as possible and wearing a mask when not at my desk

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I go back to work (the actual building) tomorrow after working from home for the past 5 months almost smh.

am already planning on social distancing at work as much as possible and wearing a mask when not at my desk

400x400-ML-atemschutzmaske%20Copy-700x700.jpg

:mjgrin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Before the pandemic I was pushing for 100% remote. The blessing in disguise with all of this is that my division has realized how unnecessary it is for us to physically be in the office and how productivity has actually increased in multiple areas. They are not even talking about us coming back until Jan or Feb. I'm not going to be able to, way to use to this now. They're either going to have to let me work at least 75--80% remote or I got to take my talents elsewhere.

Good luck breh.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I've been going back once a week since second week of July.

I avoid the elevators but I'm only up a few floors. Bathrooms I always go to the ones I know hardley anyone is in. Even if I have to take a bit of a walk.

Not very many peeps in the office but I do wear my mask when I leave my desk.

Just washing my hands and trying not touch shyt I know might be contaminated
:russ::russ::russ:

:scust::scust::scust:
Wack ass future.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I've been going back once a week since second week of July.

I avoid the elevators but I'm only up a few floors. Bathrooms I always go to the ones I know hardley anyone is in. Even if I have to take a bit of a walk.

Not very many peeps in the office but I do wear my mask when I leave my desk.

Just washing my hands and trying not touch shyt I know might be contaminated
:russ::russ::russ:

:scust::scust::scust:
Wack ass future.
189f4ac761fd0a0274961f9964793d4a979a6457.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:heh: Trump found a new drug, or in this case, DIETARY SUPPLEMENT that's pushed by Ben Carson and the CEO from MyPillow.

I think people need to realize that Drs are only good at one thing, and that's whatever their specialty is. In Carson's case that's neurosurgery. He's out of his realm here.

And that goes 100 times over for the mypillow guy. His pillows suck btw. All hard and shyt :scust:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You see, this was started in 2010.

America the Beautiful Quarters® Program | U.S. Mint

Who was President then? Obama

This coin proves he knew about the China virus back then and did nothing to protect us. No tests folks. He left us with no tests. Most corrupt administration ever!

Keep America Great. Vote Trump/Pence

full

Obama knew about the China virus and did nothing to protect us. We were left without any tests folks. Must corrupt administration ever

Why would they put a bat on the quarter for this year though? Something doesn’t add up. Obama wanted to speed up on the prevention of a pandemic coming to the states. Bush as well. Trump could’ve been more responsible but he wasn’t.