Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
With all these colleges switching to online, it’ll be interesting to see what happens to the off campus housing markets...

The start of a new decade and the virtual era.

Wall-E tried to warn us.

human-evolution_o_425995.gif

:hhh::sadcam::snoop:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Me to but that shyt comes with a price.

Socializing

I wouldn't mind a house gig permanently but at the same time, I want to be able to hit happy hour and grab some p*ssy.

Can't have it both ways in these times.

:mjcry:

shyt is becoming like the Demolition Man movie.

:lupe: Has Wesley Snipes been turned into a icecube yet?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
12m ·
Schools in an Arizona school district had to cancel classes for this coming Monday after teachers staged a “sickout” to protest what they said were unsafe teaching conditions during the coronavirus pandemic.

The district received “an overwhelming response from staff indicating that they do not feel safe returning to classrooms with students” as well as “a high volume of staff absences for Monday citing health and safety concerns.”

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Some Arizona schools cancel classes after teachers take part in 'sickout'
The district received “an overwhelming response from staff indicating that they do not feel safe returning to classrooms with students” as well as “a high volume of staff absences for Monday citing health and safety concerns.”

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Hill
12m ·
Schools in an Arizona school district had to cancel classes for this coming Monday after teachers staged a “sickout” to protest what they said were unsafe teaching conditions during the coronavirus pandemic.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Some Arizona schools cancel classes after teachers take part in 'sickout'

Props to the teachers.

fukk signing death waivers and advised to write your will before going back to work. You already know most of these parents just want to take a break from their kids and have the teachers "babysit" them.

If I was a teacher, I'd strike and be like

kY3bOlr_d.webp