For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
a9w5uvxh3gh51.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think people need to realize that Drs are only good at one thing, and that's whatever their specialty is. In Carson's case that's neurosurgery. He's out of his realm here.

And that goes 100 times over for the mypillow guy. His pillows suck btw. All hard and shyt :scust:
Dont even ask me how.

Most importantly, one of the backers of this drug literally couldnt bet his life on its effectiveness.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
UNC just moved their students to online after only a week. I'm dropping by Georgia Tech tomorrow to get tested(24-48 hour turnaround!) and I think they'll end up doing the same as well.

dikkie V going to be on watch if he can't hype a UNC/Duke game.

:mjgrin: You know Dabo/Trevor is starting to look at the trees as well. COVID is coming for the ACC.

FemaleKnobbyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
UNC just moved their students to online after only a week. I'm dropping by Georgia Tech tomorrow to get tested(24-48 hour turnaround!) and I think they'll end up doing the same as well.

I mean these administrators ain’t even pretending like these kids aren’t going to break guidelines to party and still are trying to open colleges across the country.