Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
And it begins

This is going to be on some "Contagion" shyt. Folks who got vaccinated are going to have some type of wristband showing everyone you got it. If you don't, muthafukkas going to be looking at you funny

:hhh:
Or worse a chip implanted.
Let's just hope it doesn't go that way.

My family member has been telling me this for months now. They're gonna say I told you so over and over again. And they've been talking about Australia's lockdowns.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I see the need for vaccines, but I don't like forcing people to take them though, on principle. I realize we need everybody to take the vaccine, but the thought of not allowing people to do X or Y because they are not vaccinated seems wrong to me. Not to sound conspiratorial, but we do have to look at the possibility of the vaccine being harmful in some way (perhaps long term or going off the deep end and there is some sort of rfid chip it in). If it's harmful, and they force you to get it, that seems like a authoritarian or dictator shyt. I don't like it the thought of that

No, I don't know the answer to this. I'll be getting the vaccine, but maybe not in the first phase though:hubie:
What happens if they're are side effects from it, like fatal allergic reactions? You can't force everyone to take a vaccine

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What happens if they're are side effects from it, like fatal allergic reactions? You can't force everyone to take a vaccine

That's not true. Kids are required to take vaccinations in many places. It's not that big of a deal as long as it's safe. Not like people are dying from measles shots.

Daps
I didn't think it would get to this point either. I just spoke with her. My sister is a nurse thank God and she can relay all the info to us. Doctor recommends they put her on remdesivir but they don't even know if they have enough doses. If they do she has to stay at least 5 days in the hospital. If not they can send her home with a tank and a different drug to help her. Good news is her kidneys look good and doc said overall she is doing ok. She didn't sound good. You hear your mom in pain in the ICU just broke my heart mayne. I ain't cried in years.

Thank you bruh.

I really hope your mom pulls through this. I am keeping you in my prayers.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I guess technically they can't force you, but they can ban you from buildings, schools, stadiums, movie theaters, etc. They're basically forcing you to get the vaccine or you can't interact with society. Maybe that's the right way to go for herd immunity or whatever, but it is problematic for sure to force individuals to get a medical treatment they don't really want. We'll see how it goes

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
President Trump on Friday announced the federal government will partner with medical supplier McKesson to rapidly distribute a covid-19 vaccine once a viable candidate emerges.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Live updates: Trump announces deal for distribution of vaccine once it’s ready
Hard weeks are ahead of millions of Americans as the Senate adjourns for the rest of August without making any progress toward a new coronavirus relief deal. While the recession has effectively ended for the wealthy, fewer than half the jobs lost this spring have returned for those making under $20.

pretty disturbing but maybe I'm overthinking things

@Rhakim @Pressure

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Washington Post
President Trump on Friday announced the federal government will partner with medical supplier McKesson to rapidly distribute a covid-19 vaccine once a viable candidate emerges.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Live updates: Trump announces deal for distribution of vaccine once it’s ready
Hard weeks are ahead of millions of Americans as the Senate adjourns for the rest of August without making any progress toward a new coronavirus relief deal. While the recession has effectively ended for the wealthy, fewer than half the jobs lost this spring have returned for those making under $20.

pretty disturbing but maybe I'm overthinking things

@Rhakim @Pressure

Partner with a pharma but handicap the mailing of ballots brehs

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I guess technically they can't force you, but they can ban you from buildings, schools, stadiums, movie theaters, etc. They're basically forcing you to get the vaccine or you can't interact with society. Maybe that's the right way to go for herd immunity or whatever, but it is problematic for sure to force individuals to get a medical treatment they don't really want. We'll see how it goes
I can’t see how in the US, masks can't be policed but they expect vaccines will be.

It's bullshyt. If anything an individual has more of a right to say no to a vaccine.

Not that I am advocating not taking the vaccine at all, just pointing out the silliness.