Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is going to be on some "Contagion" shyt. Folks who got vaccinated are going to have some type of wristband showing everyone you got it. If you don't, muthafukkas going to be looking at you funny

:hhh:

Assuming Biden gets the office, I take it that we will all have to go to Designated Vaccination Offices. It would be too easy to fake wristbands, and no one is going to like microchips. I think though that we will all get a Presidential Paper of sorts (like how they do with Money), where it verifies your vaccinated if it comes to that.

I think this will be the standard for Schools, but not really workplaces unless its very essential stuff.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Right microchips...

It isn't n like your walking around with something right now that might have a chip that already tracks where you go, what you like, what you watch, even most likely what you are typing on right now :ohhh:

You got a point, but if you turn your phone off it isn’t being tracked. Or is it? But microchips there’s escape from that. You can’t just turn it off if it’s inserted into a person.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I see the need for vaccines, but I don't like forcing people to take them though, on principle. I realize we need everybody to take the vaccine, but the thought of not allowing people to do X or Y because they are not vaccinated seems wrong to me. Not to sound conspiratorial, but we do have to look at the possibility of the vaccine being harmful in some way (perhaps long term or going off the deep end and there is some sort of rfid chip it in). If it's harmful, and they force you to get it, that seems like a authoritarian or dictator shyt. I don't like it the thought of that

No, I don't know the answer to this. I'll be getting the vaccine, but maybe not in the first phase though:hubie:

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
It’s wayyyy too early in the game to be pro vaccine, shyt is a trial. If you want to though it’s on you; thank you for be a stepping stone for society :salute: