Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hope things get better for you and your family.

It still irritates me how many people aren't taking this virus serious. Especially for those who have to work and be around people at work.
We all took it serious but like I said earlier, that one time you let your guard down and it can get you.

My mom would get mad I wouldn't kiss and hug her but I told her why then the time I didn't follow my own rules shyt hits home.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
We all took it serious but like I said earlier, that one time you let your guard down and it can get you.

My mom would get mad I wouldn't kiss and hug her but I told her why then the time I didn't follow my own rules shyt hits home.

I got into a heated argument with my uncle because he was being careless about visiting his mother (my grandmother).

She is 92 and is definitely at risk. :francis:

He now wears mask and gloves when going to her house.

I'm concerned my other relatives may not be wearing masks when visiting her. :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I got into a heated argument with my uncle because he was being careless about visiting his mother (my grandmother).

She is 92 and is definitely at risk. :francis:

He now wears mask and gloves when going to her house.

I'm concerned my other relatives may not be wearing masks when visiting her. :francis:
I know for fact many aren't. Everyone has been careless at some point tho. None of us are perfect. But try to be.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Bully kids now for making sure others are safe :snoop:

America :snoop:

most upvoted comment:

The Carl Sagan quote, from the 1995 book "The Demon Haunted World" reads:

"I have a foreboding of an America in my children's or grandchildren's time -- when the United States is a service and information economy; when nearly all the manufacturing industries have slipped away to other countries; when awesome technological powers are in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues; when the people have lost the ability to set their own agendas or knowledgeably question those in authority; when, clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what's true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness..

i'm getting that book.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Bully kids now for making sure others are safe :snoop:

America :snoop:

Cuckservatives incensed by young girls. Greta thunberg and this
tenor.gif