Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:troll: Another Michigan Wolverine season under Jim Harbaugh with no Signature Win vs. Ohio St nor a B1G Ten Title. It's time to cut loose!

:russ: But in seriousness this is the BEST thing to do. NCAA doesn't want lawsuits with dead players, and you have what, 70 kids on a team? How can you keep track of them? It's impossible to bubble them.
@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic no lies told.

:noah:First Texas High School Football, now Texas College Football.
:heh: It's happening.

:lupe: what’s @portcityplaya going do with no football.

Man domestic abuse is about to spike.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
vvmv7o7ug0g51.jpg
:francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic no lies told.

:lupe: what’s @portcityplaya going do with no football.

Man domestic abuse is about to spike.

I might have to actually talk to people on Saturdays instead of burying myself in the house for 15 hours :francis:

I hope they dont play this country especially these peckerwoods down here dont deserve football cause they didnt do what needed to be done to be able to have football be a true safe possibility this fall.
My mind been prepped for the no football announcement since like May

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@JLova is this forum's Trump. Imagine taking credit for something nearly everyone outside of SEC country and Trumpiverse said. :mjlol:

Imagine saying something and having people argue with you then later on say “everyone said that”. :stopitslime:

Comparing me to trump? :stopitslime:

I said early on when this shyt started there would be no sports. I was partially right since nba and nhl had bubbles. I didn’t see that happening.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Imagine saying something and having people argue with you then later on say “everyone said that”. :stopitslime:
yeah breh, SEC country folk. :heh:

The problem with you is you think YOU were the only one saying college sports wasn't happening, which is why you said "I TOLD YOU." Negro, you told no one nothing they ain't already know.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh, SEC country folk. :heh:

The problem with you is you think YOU were the only one saying college sports wasn't happening, which is why you said "I TOLD YOU." Negro, you told no one nothing they ain't already know.

Um I didn’t say that. You took it that way.

People were arguing that thry would never shut down college sports. You selective amnesia nikkas kill me.