Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What up y'all. Everyone who wished my family well I appreciate y'all even those who didn't.

My mom is feeling better but not totally out of the woods. My sister caught it too and I have been feeling symptoms past couple days but nothing too severe but I have feeling I do have it. Took my test yesterday.

This shyt is so easy to catch so just don't let your guard down bruhs, don't do it. It's not worth the risk. Wear that mask and stay clean. Assume everyone is contagious. Be safe and take care of your loved ones.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
U.S. Senators are doing more to prevent college football from being canceled than getting the country financial relief from COVID.
To be fair. Some of these school sunk millions of dollars into these programs. It’s what attracts students and props up the entertainment value of schools.

No one buys tickets to these games or tv rights, those books are in the red.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
To be fair. Some of these school sunk millions of dollars into these programs. It’s what attracts students and props up the entertainment value of schools.

No one buys tickets to these games or tv rights, those books are in the red.
Of course but its short sighted to think that the reward is currently greater than the risk. We've seen time and time again now that it is not.

Too much short term thinking based on financial impact could cause long lasting issues in multiple facets.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Bikers came all the way to Sturgis to watch SMASH MOUTH. Imagine saying fukk COVID, fukk wearing a mask, paying for overpriced shytty liquor, and dying to watch SMASH MOUTH in a town dependent on one fukking week full of whites people and their motorcycles.

Coronavirus like,

Hey now, you're an all star

Get your game on

Go plaaayyyyy

200.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What up y'all. Everyone who wished my family well I appreciate y'all even those who didn't.

My mom is feeling better but not totally out of the woods. My sister caught it too and I have been feeling symptoms past couple days but nothing too severe but I have feeling I do have it. Took my test yesterday.

This shyt is so easy to catch so just don't let your guard down bruhs, don't do it. It's not worth the risk. Wear that mask and stay clean. Assume everyone is contagious. Be safe and take care of your loved ones.

Wishing you guys the best right now and everyone impacted by this

well said

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Wishing you guys the best right now and everyone impacted by this

well said
Thanks homie. Yeah man I was literally around my mom for 15 seconds. She had it. My sister and her husband has it. His job is shut down now. My brother is over it and my mom should be on her way from it by end of the week. My dad tested positive too but his worst symptoms were lack of appetite. My dad never gets sick. I'm kind of the same way but these symptoms are different. Something is off. I'm hoping I'm negative and it's something else.

Crazy thing is you are most contagious 2 to 3 days before u start feeling sick. It's hibernated for 5 to 7 days but many people gets sick as late as 12 days after exposure. That's why this shyt can't be contained. You have to social distance and wear a mask. You have to. There's no other way.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Bikers came all the way to Sturgis to watch SMASH MOUTH. Imagine saying fukk COVID, fukk wearing a mask, paying for overpriced shytty liquor, and dying to watch SMASH MOUTH in a town dependent on one fukking week full of whites people and their motorcycles.

That Bucket List ain't gonna fill itself :mjgrin:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I hope things get better for you and your family.

It still irritates me how many people aren't taking this virus serious. Especially for those who have to work and be around people at work.