Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think science should be the sole reasoning behind every decision, but you gotta have some gotdamn common sense and right now the anti-science people are lacking common sense as well.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think science should be the sole reasoning behind every decision, but you gotta have some gotdamn common sense and right now the anti-science people are lacking common sense as well.
Rethugs have convinced dumb red state voters that science, education, and experience don’t matter. They’ve convinced the uneducated that the educated don’t know what they are talking about.

Climate Change? Nah those climate scientists don’t know what they are talking about.

Covid 19 is becoming a greater and greater problem? Nah, don’t listen to doctors, especially Fauci, as they are wrong about a lot.

Negative press? Nah, that’s just the deep state creating fake news to stop the messiah Trump from winning again.

Etc.,etc :snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would that mean that schools will be online?

Not yet at least but they're really giving conflicting information...

a few days ago they were talking about the rate of infection for schools to open and now idk

I also know malls were forced to add air filtration systems but idk how that panned out I think malls upstate are still closed but things are constantly shifting