For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
bggcpfbynda51.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pushing the trump masculine with a mask rhetoric, when this dude just defied every health advisor recommendations since the crisis.

Idk how people can get amnesia regarding trumps negligence and doubling down on stupidity because he looks stern :dahell:
It’s amazing how these idiots can forgot all the bullshyt he said about masks for months then he can flip it at a drop of a dime.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that doesn’t wear a mask needs to utilize delivery or curbside service. There should be no reason why anyone has to fight with you about covering your face for less than an hour.

Lol can you imagine the shyt stores had to deal with when they said “no shirt, no shoes, no service”? The fact that you needed a rule is telling.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s amazing how these idiots can forgot all the bullshyt he said about masks for months then he can flip it at a drop of a dime.

They do it with everything else, why not this? When you look at how slavery and it’s effects that we clearly see today have been completely ignored (lip service doesn’t count). How can one be surprised by this?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that doesn’t wear a mask needs to utilize delivery or curbside service. There should be no reason why anyone has to fight with you about covering your face for less than an hour.

Lol can you imagine the shyt stores had to deal with when they said “no shirt, no shoes, no service”? The fact that you needed a rule is telling.

The problem is these jackasses feel like their rights are being infringed upon. I went to a grocery store yesterday with a big sign that says patrons must wear masks on the front door. What do I see? At least 10% of them not wearing a mask and have the audacity to get close to people. This was in Canada...I can’t imagine how much worse it could be in the US.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pushing the trump masculine with a mask rhetoric, when this dude just defied every health advisor recommendations since the crisis.

Idk how people can get amnesia regarding trumps negligence and doubling down on stupidity because he looks stern :dahell:
0ihxdapzvba51.jpg

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Hey, if him wearing a mask saves more lives, I'm all for it.

As we can all predict, his base will eat it up (if he actually continues to do it, which is of course not going to happen) and glorify him for it even though hes waited for months to provide the example to them...