Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
On some Darwin shyt. The American people getting exposed for their lack of critical thinking. But I guess that got exposed a long time ago (ie: Bush, Trump, etc)
In college I realized how dumb most people in America are.

It’s only now that I’m like damn, I gotta figure out how to make money off this type of stupidity and entitlement.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I called 200k deaths by Election Day.

I say we’re making great progress.
By the end of this there gon be more names on these murals than there was in endgame
608u3v178ei41.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You start to learn that to cuckservatives patriotism is ignoring real significant problems unless of course its white feelings to keep up this appearance of being the GReatESt country in thE WoRld. Police issues metoo racism even rona. I bet if their daughters were molested by their uncles they'll make sure to keep it on the hush just not to rock the boat. Yeah they're those types

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know people hate to hear it, but the failed response by the federal government has likely killed any chances to return closer to normalcy in the near future.

I think so too. Folk just don’t know it yet. Just watching these videos on Instagram. People don’t give a fukk. Still having large gatherings, no masks, no social distancing. It’s over. That ban on US travelers will last into 2021.