Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Im so happy i dont live in a red/purple state.
No disrespect to those that do.

I live in a red state (Louisiana) but our Governor is a Democrat (John Bel Edwards aka Should be Biden’s VP but bad advice n pandering).

Bel Edwards has a great plan, but these Trump supporting hillbillies don’t wear masks, insist on having Little League Baseball, Summer Camps, FULL in person church defying the Phases.....now we RIGHT back to where we were in March. THEN on top of that the republicans in the legislature are pushing a court case to take Bel Edwards power to re-open/businesses to FULLY OPEN LOUISIANA back up despite the fact that our numbers are going back up. Bel Edwards a tough democrat who not scared to fight republicans thankfully. So I don’t see them gettin their way.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Moron President likes to kill his people.

im guessing the people around trump are too bytchmade to tell him to stop saying that dumb shyt...even if amerikkka tested half as many people and had half as many cases amerikkka would still probably have the most cases...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Im so happy i dont live in a red/purple state.
No disrespect to those that do.

Even though he is doing the right thing by making masks mandatory in public, I'm expecting cacs and c00ns to be outraged.

I hope Beshear has protection. These redneck cacs in KY are probably going to try and act a fool at the state capital.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im guessing the people around trump are too bytchmade to tell him to stop saying that dumb shyt...even if amerikkka tested half as many people and had half as many cases amerikkka would still probably have the most cases...

He got rid of anybody who can tell him the truth. He is surrounded by yes men.