Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
Moron President likes to kill his people.

Trump says so much stupid shyt all the time but I cant get past that that 1/100th lmao

Manager: I don't know why you're so worried about everything the cases are going down
Coworker: :dahell: There was 11,000 cases Saturday and 10,000 Sunday

Manager: See? Exactly, the cases are going down:obama:

This country is fukked:mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Im not american so can someone tell me:

Is there actually a way to remove a president from his position quickly due to inability to do his job ? Like mentally unfit for example or however you could call it ?
The 25th amendment but its unlikely thats going to happen. So we have until November to vote him out and January for Biden to be inaugurated. The next 7 months are going to be a long one.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's a literal repeat of what happened to us in the tristate. Incredible that first they ignored the warnings from other countries, then they ignored the warning signs from our horror shows in NY and NJ...now they're going through the exact same shyt, in the exact same order, making the same late decisions and we still don't have the proper amount of resources, testing or contact tracing to handle any of it.

Incompetence is one thing, this is on some criminal negligence ish.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a literal repeat of what happened to us in the tristate. Incredible that first they ignored the warnings from other countries, then they ignored the warning signs from our horror shows in NY and NJ...now they're going through the exact same shyt, in the exact same order, making the same late decisions and we still don't have the proper amount of resources, testing or contact tracing to handle any of it.

:troll:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

DeSantis really thinks he's going to run for President in 2024 after all of this.

This dude is fukking dumb. He's devalued Yale and Harvard Law forever(yeah he went to both). :scust:
All u have to do is play this video.