Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
What this means is millions of americans are carriers of a lethal virus. Way more than the numbers suggest. The usa is falling apart trump needs to be removed from office for pure incompetence.

Im not american so can someone tell me:

Is there actually a way to remove a president from his position quickly due to inability to do his job ? Like mentally unfit for example or however you could call it ?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Im not american so can someone tell me:

Is there actually a way to remove a president from his position quickly due to inability to do his job ? Like mentally unfit for example or however you could call it ?
25th but ain't happening. Repubs could also revolt but they won't because they in on the grift. We are fukked for the remainder of his term and the closer it gets to Jan 21st the more damage and death he will inflict.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So I just got word that my office is closed until at least January 2021; remoting for the rest of the year.
This month I started coming in once a week. Once. No word if that will increase. Im in Colorado where we doing pretty good but we a very cautious state so far which is working.