Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wow: these fuks. opening states went to shyt , people going back to work went to shyt, now they want to sacrifice people that work at schools. couple of things

- most schools weren't ready to CLOSE when all of this popped off in the spring, it was clunky mess sending kids home/ giving them work to do, most just got passed
- schools like most work location are HORRIBLE for social distancing, most schools in america are over crowed especially in guess what areas? (urban)
- kids dont respect teachers any more, yea i said it, you cant get these kids to put down there cellphones for 5 min IN CLASS , good luck getting them wear mask all day
- most schools are understaffed, and its only going to get worse, fun fact. in most districts the majority of substitute teachers are former retired teachers, good luck now getting those older folks to show to schools with all the above info. To continue with this narrative you are going to have a bunch of teachers who are close to retirement but maybe were going to choose not to retire, retire early now.
- any plan that i have seen or hear of has been laughable, they make promises of lower class #s and or rotating schedules for kids, not going to happen, that is super disruptive for kids with short attention spans + the technology just isn't there . Schools have been :troll: for years with these chromebooks they hand out to kids, that model cant be sustained on a large scale for a full year of work

i could go on and on , so many factors to consider with all the people it takes to run a school and yea thank god kids may not get sick from this, but everyone it takes to actually keep a school running can.
This brings me actual anxiety:why:

Have 4 school age kids and I don’t know what the hell to expect for the upcoming year. I’ve already decided I’m not sending my youngest. Too much fukkery and I can teach him the Kindergarten stuff. My oldest is starting 9th grade and is hell bent on going even if they were passing out the rona at the door.:francis: School district still has not said a word about plans to keep everyone safe.

American leadership is a total failure at this point

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
EcBtkKQUYAAWTi0.jpg

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:picard: did he just say perfectly appropriate surveillance technique?

:picard: edit: wtf is "sentinel surveillance "

Last edited: