Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Estimated Surface Decay of SARS-CoV-2 (virus that causes COVID-19)
on surfaces under a range of temperatures and relative humidity

Enter temperature and enter relative humidity. The resulting natural decay of SARS-CoV-2 is shown in the table below.

corona fomite infectivity calculator Estimated Surface Decay of SARS-CoV-2

1pfTnkgl.png

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
"Trump on Wednesday morning threatened to cut funding to schools that fail to reopen, claiming without evidence that reluctance to open was an attempt to sabotage him politically.”
:gucci: people thought Charlie Manson cult was crazy I can't wait for you to meet trump supporters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The only reason that
"Trump on Wednesday morning threatened to cut funding to schools that fail to reopen, claiming without evidence that reluctance to open was an attempt to sabotage him politically.”
:gucci: people thought Charlie Manson cult was crazy I can't wait for you to meet trump supporters
:mjlol:

He is getting so desperate.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is really getting stupid.

I understand that smaller children would give way to smaller infectious droplet spread and being taller definitively helps for staff as droplet spread would make it slightly more difficult. There has been no indication outside of human logistics that teachers can be safe at a full capacity school or even half capacity. The microdroplet spread for even a group of 10 infected children is enough to fill a classroom in a matter of hours without N95 grade masks.

You're basically gambling if the children are asymptomatic and able to prevent to produce large quantity of microdroplet in the air. This is stupid. I hope people all opt out