Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think opening bars in San Diego/elsewhere in California was a mistake. Restaurants are a different experience entirely, if done correctly, bars breed drunkeness and irresponsible behavior. I saw clubs/lounges/hookah bars last night, basically like normal.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
So I tested positive for COVID this past Wednesday. My first day of symptom was June 17th.

My first symptom was a sore throat. Next day I woke up with an migraine headache and fever. Following day I had fever. Since then I just had congestion. Friday July 3rd is my target date to get retested.

Im thankful and blessed my symptoms weren’t as bad as I seen others.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So I tested positive for COVID this past Wednesday. My first day of symptom was June 17th.

My first symptom was a sore throat. Next day I woke up with an migraine headache and fever. Following day I had fever. Since then I just had congestion. Friday July 3rd is my target date to get retested.

Im thankful and blessed my symptoms weren’t as bad as I seen others.

Was you out and about like those pool parties or were you still staying home but only going out for necessities?

:lupe:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Was you out and about like those pool parties or were you still staying home but only going out for necessities?

:lupe:

a coworker that goes into my lab tested positive. He would use our microwave fridge and tools. I believe that’s how I got the virus

At work and when I run errands I wear a mask and use hand sanitizer all the time.