Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Can someone explain to me the fanaticism with Bill gates?! What did he do to get so many people up in arms?:dwillhuh: Am I lost? Most of these idiots wouldn’t even be on the internet if it weren’t for him.

For me, in my own opinion, its a fallout from the Bill Gates vs. Steve Jobs Culture War.

Keeping it short, Xerox gave a blank check to a man, who basically told him to create new technologies for Xerox (A BIG BIG NAME at the time) to stay at the Top. This was called in the end Palo Alto Research Center, or PARC. Xerox, despite giving out this check, didn't see potential in what was created. So Steve Jobs comes along, and sees the potential in it, and it would lay the foundation for Macintosh.

Microsoft was working as a third party for Apple, but also snatched up some of PARC's employees, and they would develop the first instance of WINDOWS; in which Steve got pissed thinking Bill stole his stuff, but really it was all open source.

So fast forward, Steve Jobs until after his death, was more revered like a saint for looking like he cared about the end user; but then you find out how much of a shytty person he was to his employees and even his own family. Bill Gates on the other hand, always looked like a weasel to a degree, and did have some lawsuits.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Houston ICUs maxed out. :mjcry:

I thought it was all good a few weeks ago?

EYzQdZeX0AEN3c7

:snoop: