Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
you lightweight could have fukked her or the daughter, as the resident communist on this forum I’m tossing that shyt and smashing

Yeah, that's probably overstating the case, and I wasn't oblivious to her flirting or hints, the thing is, I don't think my Lyft profile has a picture, and I was wearing a scarf around my face, as I got in the car, so she couldn't have gotten a great look at me. She would be going solely off the way I was dressed and 30% of my face, which isn't much for that level of flirtation lol which is somewhat troubling.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Apparently Houston has a problem

giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I really can't believe that we would find a way to politicize a virus.. The selfish of this country is unparallel. Atleast Brazil has a reason because of multiple circumstances.

Us... It's because we don't want to..

Like wtf.
It’s because we have a duplicitous evil man as President who politicizes every fukkin thing in an already hyper partisan country thanks to Fox News

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can someone explain to me the fanaticism with Bill gates?! What did he do to get so many people up in arms?:dwillhuh: Am I lost? Most of these idiots wouldn’t even be on the internet if it weren’t for him.
People want to love Bill and Melinda so bad. They want to try all their vaccines in Africa because of the young population. They want to vaccinate the women to sterilize them so they cant reproduce. Just like they did in India. A world of brown people scares them. Dont fall for that "aww shucks" Gates crap.

He says "CO2 is the problem. People in America contribute 20 tons per person. People in poorer countries only 1 ton per person" Yet he is obsessed with vaccinating poorer countries.

Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?

"The petition accuses the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of “medical malpractice” for citing an accusation of “intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.” The petition also quoted Bill Gates’ when talking about his interest in “reducing population growth” by means of vaccinations."

Call for investigation into Bill Gates ‘crimes against humanity’ and ‘medical malpractice’

"In Y 2014, the Catholic Bishops Conference of Kenya conducted a study on the 5-injection, 2 yr vaccination project performed on female Kenyans aged 14-49, in a South African laboratory and concluded that “all 6 samples tested positive for the HCG antigen.”

“This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus, but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine,” Dr. Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, said. “This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization, but was ignored.”

The vaccine, which was administered to 2.3-M girls and women by the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF for free, was said to be funded by Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI), an organization started and funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I really can't believe that we would find a way to politicize a virus.. The selfish of this country is unparallel. Atleast Brazil has a reason because of multiple circumstances.

Us... It's because we don't want to..

Like wtf.

It's really not surprising to be honest. It's always been at the core of America for a long time. The Virus helped really unearth how America isn't really the America people think it is. That we need to really overhaul a ton of things and that it will take decades to repair.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Karens Made a Fake Gov't Agency to Threaten Anyone Enforcing Face Masks

Damn... Why is always white woman doing stupid shyt like this?
I just don’t see how anyone likes white women, I mean like aside from HAVING to because one is a relative, but otherwise?

And LOL at sending your kid to school with a bodycam, and a laminated card on a lanyard :heh: You know that kid is an a$$hole like his mom. Same women crying when little Johnny invited the whole class to his party and no one showed up.