Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People talk shyt but once they start seeing family members dropping, trust, they will voluntarily quarantine.

This is true, but what about those who see family members dropping because of the COVID response for example, individuals who had other illnesses that were ignored because they didn't have COVID? Or people who had surgeries that have been pushed back months, appointments even.

The response has been terrible. They don't report the non-covid related deaths/illnesses that have resulted from this. I have people that have died recently non-COVID I wonder if they would have been alive if things were different.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is true, but what about those who see family members dropping because of the COVID response for example, individuals who had other illnesses that were ignored because they didn't have COVID? Or people who had surgeries that have been pushed back months, appointments even.

The response has been terrible. They don't report the non-covid related deaths/illnesses that have resulted from this. I have people that have died recently non-COVID I wonder if they would have been alive if things were different.
There will be documentaries on everything. Year's from now we will see how wrong and how right we all were.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps