Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps

If I have to guess a 2nd wave is going to destroy this state. Spiking numbers, a governor who is Trump-lite, a tourism based economy, and a looming hurricane season is quite the combo. I see less and less masks every shift I work, even old peopld dgaf anymore. Today at work I saw a customer move his mask to cough without covering. If the sheer stupidity of it all wasn't so funny I'd be really anxious about where we're going to be at by the end of June

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If I have to guess a 2nd wave is going to destroy this state. Spiking numbers, a governor who is Trump-lite, a tourism based economy, and a looming hurricane season is quite the combo. I see less and less masks every shift I work, even old peopld dgaf anymore. Today at work I saw a customer move his mask to cough without covering. If the sheer stupidity of it all wasn't so funny I'd be really anxious about where we're going to be at by the end of June
Can't be devastated by the second wave if you never get out of the first one
978695e48ec82f7ff298259aace2a416.png

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I went out and protested.
My family member says they'll rush out a vaccine to kill black people, made by Bill Gates and George Soros. She gets it from LSA.
Nah . We overwhelmingly anti trump or anything remotely related to it over there. Those who are trumps supporters get groaned, heavily. We shyt on candace Owens as an rite of passage.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

If I'm a NBA player paying attention to this shyt, hurricane season peaking at the re-start of the season with Melania Trump in charge, I ain't suiting up

:francis:

Daps
If I'm a NBA player paying attention to this shyt, hurricane season peaking at the re-start of the season with Melania Trump in charge, I ain't suiting up

:francis:
Hurricane season weird as fukk here. You see a lot of misses so everyone feels this false sense of security. Myself included tbh, I spend every hurricane lockdown lit. The parties hit harder than the hurricanes most years

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
yea social distancing and mask have been thrown in the bushes it seems, god help us all when this second wave comes :snoop:
Went to the beach today and none of these motherfukkers are wearing masks plus they’re not social distancing :snoop:they keep this up they will close everything up again.
People don't realize we're not even out of the first wave.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I went out and protested.

Nah . We overwhelmingly anti trump or anything remotely related to it over there. Those who are trumps supporters get groaned, heavily. We shyt on candace Owens as an rite of passage.
She keeps watching this bald dude talk about conspiracies. I can't place his accent.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So what are your thoughts in regards to all the #BLM protests going on during the pandemic?