Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A close friend texted me her antibodies test, and it was a positive. She was sick for a week or less in January, vomit, chills, fever, aches, thought it was food poisoning. The test could be inaccurate, as many have been rapidly rushed out to meet demand, but the story seems to hold. I know everyone says they had it, (which I think is mostly wishful thinking) but she never said that, and I was shocked out of everyone it was her.

I was telling her, it's pretty big revelation that it was spreading (or appeared to be, if this is accurate) in San Diego in January. Our first confirmed cases were in February/early March.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unfortunately this won't be taken seriously because people will deflect to the guy filming the video and go, "B-b-but you recorded this in the mall!"

What I want to know is how many people are actually shopping vs how many people are just walking around to get out the house. And if they are shopping, will they still be buying stuff in the coming weeks and months. We keep stores and restaurants all over the country packed to the brim as they're reopening, but what I really want to know if they'll stay at higher than usual traffic for a while or dip down to pre-Covid traffic after a few weeks (which for many business was barely enough to survive).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW you are arguing with 2 posters who allegedly live in the NE part of country, allegedly rich or well off and allegedly white males spreading right wing and alt lite talking points, on hip hop message board with black people

Carry on...
Killing time between conference calls...believe me, I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
what a dogshyt post :mjlol: neither of us have any power at all. why don't you go protest in front of your mayor or governor's office if they're the one threatening your life?

you're right, i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum. i'm not making any decisions that affect you :what:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A close friend texted me her antibodies test, and it was a positive. She was sick for a week or less in January, vomit, chills, fever, aches, thought it was food poisoning. The test could be inaccurate, as many have been rapidly rushed out to meet demand, but the story seems to hold. I know everyone says they had it, (which I think is mostly wishful thinking) but she never said that, and I was shocked out of everyone it was her.

I was telling her, it's pretty big revelation that it was spreading (or appeared to be, if this is accurate) in San Diego in January. Our first confirmed cases were in February/early March.

Wouldn’t be surprised. A higher up at my company came back from a Jan. 13 business trip. Had similar symptoms and gave it to 2-3 people in our office who had the same.

Daps
what a dogshyt post :mjlol: neither of us have any power at all. why don't you go protest in front of your mayor or governor's office if they're the one threatening your life?

you're right, i'm just some dikkhead on an internet forum. i'm not making any decisions that affect you :what:
You're both putting loss of life on an equal scale as the economy like a conservative would. Much like conservatives you both will likely continue to feel this way until you're personally impacted. To be a white man in America, I can't even fathom the privilege :wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
How much debt are you trying to put us in? Pelosi wants to add $3 trillion. We’ve already added 1 trillion. Why not take the rest of the year off and add 10 trillion in debt? There’s plenty of money like you say.
J-Pow himself said the debt is nothing to worry about. America is the world reserve currency of the world. And that isn’t changing for the next 25-30 years. There is no good replacement. So growing the economy is needed right now and that means aid to the people and individual states that was effected by this crisis. The federal govt has the means to back stop every small business and their workers. All economist say if nothing is done to help Main Street the wealth gap will grow and we will enter a deflationary death spiral. So yeah we don’t have to worry about the debt because the goal is to grow the economy in relation to debt so it’s easier to pay off the debt.