Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're asking me do I agree that it was a massive failure on everyone involved's part to not take care of the people we deem essential to our everyday life as we ride this out from the safety of our homes? Absolutely 100%.

But I wholeheartedly disagree with you on this concept of people getting a raise to stay at home. Because as others and myself have proven to you, everyone who gets unemployment is not getting 100% of their wages. So some people got more, some got less and some got almost just right. But I would hope you would agree that instead of haggling over targeting those groups, the better solution was to pick a number and approve a blanket measure for all in the spirit of timing.

On unemployment, you shouldn't be expecting to though, I know I wasn't. I was viewing it more like short-term disability payments, where you get, say 60% of your income. 60% in regular unemployment, stimulus payment(s), and deferred bill payment for 6+ months, should be enough to keep you afloat at home.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
And it’s crazy to me when we fight wars in the Middle East, give foreign aid to white nationalist apartheid racist states like Israel, give aid to the GCC nations, Egypt, Pakistan etc and on top of that spend trillions on defense these folks don’t worry about debt. Or to bailout corporations, banks etc because they are too big to fail they don’t worry about debt or the deficit. But when it comes to help Main Street in economic stimulus, healthcare, student debt etc then now they want to talk about the national debt, deficit, and hyperinflation(which is bullshyt because I remember back in ‘08 these same folks have been talking about the dollar dying for 12 years which never came :mjlol:). Bet you if tomorrow Trump said he going to invade Iran and it would cost $12 Trillion these war mongering neo- con fukkers won’t care about the debt or deficit. They would be :mjlit:but to help Main Street they say “what about the national debt?:picard:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're both putting loss of life on an equal scale as the economy like a conservative would. Much like conservatives you both will likely continue to feel this way until you're personally impacted. To be a white man in America, I can't even fathom the privilege :wow:
yeah, it's such a privilege to be able to read data :mjlol: i can't get over it

your posts are all fantasy with zero real-life solutions. it's easy for you to say "the government should print everyone a hundred grand and we can all stay inside and everyone will be fine". it's intellectual laziness

i can say that too, but it's not gonna play out like that in real life so what the fukk is the point? someone just said they plan on going nowhere but the grocery store for over a year; you realize that's not viable for the whole country to do that, right? :what:

or is everyone in the thread just supposed to say "everyone should get a free million dollars" and then we all throw up our hands in disbelief when that doesnt actually happen?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

"Then I am tossing that fat fukk's seat out of the Oval Office. Make way for the Queen. Chuck, get my bags will you?"

merlin_148051620_4b72b87e-8b0b-49fb-b1e8-4740aa4bdb15-articleLarge.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're both putting loss of life on an equal scale as the economy like a conservative would. Much like conservatives you both will likely continue to feel this way until you're personally impacted. To be a white man in America, I can't even fathom the privilege :wow:
As he enjoys the fruits of living in a liberal state. Massachusetts Republicans are dumbasses, you think they gon let you smoke weed like it’s all good in Alabama :mjlol:

Daps
Mans lookin like he got the aids

I hope he pulls through OK. But you know a couple of things also contributed to his dramatic weight loss besides the horrible conditions.
1) can't roid up while on a ventilator
2) can't work out while on a ventilator.
I suspect that being fed thru a tube would cause all of us who are overweight to lose at least 20-30 pounds

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As he enjoys the fruits of living in a liberal state. Massachusetts Republicans are dumbasses, you think they gon let you smoke weed like it’s all good in Alabama :mjlol:
:russell:I'll be patient and give you one more reply. I've worked with children on the so I understand not everyone can connect the dots in front of them. You again go straight to the extremes with your example and ask me "Well what are we supppsed to do????" despite the fact numerous posters and myself have presented you with options you choose to ignore in order to pose the same question over and over in this thread. There's alot that could be said about your lack of intellectual depth but there's a microexample in your post that really sums up how nonsensical your thought process is

What kind of dumbass quotes someone for an explanation about something someone else said? How do you type this up without feeling goofy as fukk about using the stance of another poster to attack my position

Not sure if anyone in this thread but you has asked for a free million dollars for everyone. Why you consistently come up with hyperbolic strawmen that you expect us to do defend I'll never know, but what I do know is you'll be in here tomorrow posing the same question, getting the same answers, but you'll still "play dumb":bryan:
so let me see if i have your position right :ehh: and please, anyone correct me if im wrong here

-we should be shut down for the next two years, to make sure no one gets it
-no one should be allowed to go anywhere but the grocery store, a walmart, or a business thats a takeout counter. i. e., the death of every other public business in the country besides those
-the government can and should replace everyones salary during this time, out of thin air. not only that, but they'll also magically keep all 50 states' budgets afloat
-if you dont agree with the above, or dont see it realistically happening, its because you want people to die

is that about right? i just want to confirm :salute: wouldnt want any realistic discussion in here, this looks better

Daps
yeah, it's such a privilege to be able to read data :mjlol: i can't get over it

your posts are all fantasy with zero real-life solutions. it's easy for you to say "the government should print everyone a hundred grand and we can all stay inside and everyone will be fine". it's intellectual laziness

i can say that too, but it's not gonna play out like that in real life so what the fukk is the point? someone just said they plan on going nowhere but the grocery store for over a year; you realize that's not viable for the whole country to do that, right? :what:

or is everyone in the thread just supposed to say "everyone should get a free million dollars" and then we all throw up our hands in disbelief when that doesnt actually happen?
:russell:I'll be patient and give you one more reply. I've worked with children on the spectrum so I understand not everyone can connect the dots in front of them. You again go straight to the extremes with your example and ask me "Well what are we supppsed to do????" despite the fact numerous posters and myself have presented you with options you choose to ignore in order to pose the same question over and over in this thread. There's alot that could be said about your lack of intellectual depth but there's a microexample in your post that really sums up how nonsensical your thought process is

someone just said they plan on going nowhere but the grocery store for over a year; you realize that's not viable for the whole country to do that, right?

What kind of dumbass quotes someone for an explanation about something someone else said? How do you type this up without feeling goofy as fukk about using the stance of another poster to attack my position

Not sure if anyone in this thread but you has asked for a free million dollars for everyone. Why you consistently come up with hyperbolic strawmen that you expect us to do defend I'll never know, but what I do know is you'll be in here tomorrow posing the same question, getting the same answers, but you'll still "play dumb":bryan:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so let me see if i have your position right :ehh: and please, anyone correct me if im wrong here

-we should be shut down for the next two years, to make sure no one gets it
-no one should be allowed to go anywhere but the grocery store, a walmart, or a business thats a takeout counter. i. e., the death of every other public business in the country besides those
-the government can and should replace everyones salary during this time, out of thin air. not only that, but they'll also magically keep all 50 states' budgets afloat
-if you dont agree with the above, or dont see it realistically happening, its because you want people to die

is that about right? i just want to confirm :salute: wouldnt want any realistic discussion in here, this looks better
If trump would’ve handled shyt like a leader and not the p*ssy that he is we would’ve had better outlook in opening things. You act like 2-3 thousand people ain’t dying per day of this shyt. My wife’s cousin just caught this shyt last week and she lives in Massachusetts :beli: