Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
no, it's the "stay closed" side that wants to have it both ways. you want to force people to stay closed, but have the government print fake monopoly money to bail out state budgets. THAT is not the way it works :dead:

why the fukk do we even need another bill right away, anyway? if the government couldnt get it right by printing TWO TRILLION dollars in two weeks, im supposed to believe they can get the three trillion dollar bill right? :dead:

The government has been printing monopoly money every year since 2001 since that was the last time we had a surplus. So what rock you been living under while the "monopoly" money was being used to cover the deficit?

You know the national debt is $25 Trillion right? It was above $20 Trillion before Rona.

So how was your life changed or how did you recover from that tax raping prior to now? How is re-opening everything going to change any of this? Please bless us with your great fiscal wisdom. :lupe:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
no, it's the "stay closed" side that wants to have it both ways. you want to force people to stay closed, but have the government print fake monopoly money to bail out state budgets. THAT is not the way it works :dead:

why the fukk do we even need another bill right away, anyway? if the government couldnt get it right by printing TWO TRILLION dollars in two weeks, im supposed to believe they can get the three trillion dollar bill right? :dead:

gotta get money to the people. To prevent deflation. Not worried about inflation right now. Deflation will absolutely kill the economy.

the current stimulus bill imo is too bureaucratic. Just get money to people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka I was stationed in Germany for 4 years man you want to talk about taxes. LOL man GTFOH
The government has been printing monopoly money every year since 2001 since that was the last time we had a surplus. So what rock you been living under while the "monopoly" money was being used to cover the deficit?

You know the national debt is $25 Trillion right? It was above $20 Trillion before Rona.

So how was your life changed or how did you recover from that tax raping prior to now? How is re-opening everything going to change any of this? Please bless us with your great fiscal wisdom. :lupe:
gotta get money to the people. To prevent deflation. Not worried about inflation right now. Deflation will absolutely kill the economy.

the current stimulus bill imo is too bureaucratic. Just get money to people.
so why not give everyone a million dollars so we can stay inside for 5 more years? i'm down for that :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
i guess the key part of your post is big business and wall street. small businesses, especially black ones can't seem to get any of that action.

Having the funds available isn’t even my issue with his statement. The issue is his assumption that everyone that owns a business will or even wants to get bailed out by government. It’s the assumption that everything you’ve worked for in your life (aka the business you built) should just be forfeited. It’s like he has zero comprehension on what it takes to start a businesses and sustain it. These people are risk takers by nature so it’s their natural inclination to take on more risk (corona) in order for their business to survive.

How has that changed your life??

Do you know what inflation is? Trillions in stimulus in a short time frame is going to cause plenty of inflation. If you can’t think beyond a sensationalized headline then do some research on what inflation means to your average consumer.

“how is adding 25% to our debt in two months bad for us”

the Coli y’all.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Having the funds available isn’t even my issue with his statement. The issue is his assumption that everyone that owns a business will or even wants to get bailed out by government. It’s the assumption that everything you’ve worked for in your life (aka the business you built) should just be forfeited. It’s like he has zero comprehension on what it takes to start a businesses and sustain it. These people are risk takers by nature so it’s their natural inclination to take on more risk (corona) in order for their business to survive.

Its virtually impossible for you to derive any of that from that post.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Does Inflation Still Exist? Does Anyone Really Know?

Do you know what inflation is? Trillions in stimulus in a short time frame is going to cause plenty of inflation. If you can’t think beyond a sensationalized headline then do some research on what inflation means to your average consumer.

“how is adding 25% to our debt in two months bad for us”

the Coli y’all.
Yawn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No interest in answering that huh :skip:
i mean, my understanding is that the debt doesnt matter until it does :yeshrug:

Top 10 Reasons Why the National Debt Matters

if we can just print away, and who gives a fukk, then im happy to admit im wrong :dead: but it's not my understanding that that's the case

eventually this country is gonna implode on our grandkids. but i'll be dead, so fukk it :mjgrin:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
i mean, my understanding is that the debt doesnt matter until it does :yeshrug:

Top 10 Reasons Why the National Debt Matters

if we can just print away, and who gives a fukk, then im happy to admit im wrong :dead: but it's not my understanding that that's the case

eventually this country is gonna implode on our grandkids. but i'll be dead, so fukk it :mjgrin:
shyt we have to get to the point where we can have grandkids 1st

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt we have to get to the point where we can have grandkids 1st
look, if it's really as easy as congress printing everyone 50 thousand a year and we all stay inside, then i think that's great :yeshrug: im not trying to be a fukkin dikkhead. im trying to guess what the real solution ends up being

if it's that easy, then i obviously support that :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
look, if it's really as easy as congress printing everyone 50 thousand a year and we all stay inside, then i think that's great :yeshrug: im not trying to be a fukkin dikkhead. im trying to guess what the real solution ends up being

You weren't ok with 20+ million unemployed people getting an extra $600 for a few months :mjlol:

So the extra disingenuous just make you look even sillier.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Man I totally get it but we don't even know how things are going to be on the other side of this cats are just trying to make it through. I haven't been financially effected by any of this yet. I've actually been making more money through this whole ordeal. A lot of people aren't as fortunate as you and I are man and are just trying to get through this. Whatever it takes if i have to sacrifice a couple of dollars on the other end so be it. If their are viable alternatives then so be it.