Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A family member of mine says to not trust a vaccine that's going to appear. Especially if it's funded by Bill Gates. They say it's meant to sterilize the black and brown population.

So if the vaccine causes sterilization won’t it sterilize white folks too if everyone takes the same one or will the vaccine get inside the body and then wait for the results of a 23 and me to come back that traces distant ancestry before the sterilization process begins?

Are mixed people safe? And if so what is the percentage of mixed you will need to be to still be able to reproduce?:lupe:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
A family member of mine says to not trust a vaccine that's going to appear. Especially if it's funded by Bill Gates. They say it's meant to sterilize the black and brown population.

I don't blame them.

Shieeet I ain't taking no vaccine that Trump and his cronies made in months time when the medical experts and scientists informed them that a vaccine takes years to develop.

Not saying we should stay inside for 5 years straight but trusting this administration to inject some rushed vaccine in me? You can go somewhere with that shyt.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some of the things I believe, some I don't :manny:. They use the Tuskegee syphilis stuff as a reference point, saying history repeats itself.
The vaccine wouldn't be specifically made for the black community. Besides, if your family members are American there's a 99% chance they've been vaccinated from some disease. :childplease:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Some of the things I believe, some I don't :manny:. They use the Tuskegee syphilis stuff as a reference point, saying history repeats itself.
its good that they are aware of Tuskeegee syphilis experiments and are applying their historical knowledge to the present day. but i dont think what theyre describing is possible. this vaccine is going to be given to the general population globally, not only to Black people - like was the case with the Tuskeegee experiments.

now im not an expert on vaccines, but i dont believe they are advanced enough to administer different effects depending on the race of the recipient. the vaccine would have to be able to interpret genetic makeup and then sterilize on the basis of melanin presence or something like that. maybe its possible but that sounds sci-fi to me

i guess theres also the possibility that medical professionals could administer different vaccines to different people but that would require the collusion of thousands of Black medical professionals at different levels.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:dame: Seriously. This Coronavirus is some kind of wicked shyt.

I mean we've known about Coronavirus before, and had them get people ill sporadically. This COVID-19 though is insane. If your a healthy kid, you're for the most part fine. If your old, your even more likely to die. Some people are asymptomatic, and others get fukked up. One person lost his leg from it. Another suffered a stroke. This thing can also give you a heart attach, and also give you skin rashes.

Also, now it's almost confirmed you can get it twice because 5 sailors who had it once, now have it again.

This is Mid-May, and we probably will hit 100k deaths.

The Worse Case Scenario from all of this: Schools are opened, and the virus mutates to kill Kids.