Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Do you guys think we're going to get a second wave with all of these re-openings?

I'm still uneasy about everything right now:unimpressed:
We will see in three weeks. It’s said when things reopen that the first 3 weeks will be quiet and then boom we will see a major spike of cases and hospitalizations. Hopefully that isn’t the case but it’s not going to be looking good if we see another major spike because it’s going to be very difficult to do a second lockdown when everyone was allowed out. This summer is going to be interesting.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Trump clearly wants the love, admiration of what Obama had. I wonder if that's why he ran in the first place, not to be president, but to have Obama-levels of love. Thinking he was better than a Black Man. He was a figurehead in the Birther Movement.

Clearly its Racism for sure. But I think with Obama/Trump, there is something more personal beyond the scope of racism. Maybe its the sense that Trump thinks Obama is lying black man in his view? There is no way he can ever be an American and achieve this much success, enough to be President, because people who are not white, are poor. White people in Trump's view, are the kings and queens.
didn't he say something about how he would come back as an educated black man or some shyt? about us having it easier.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Video discussing the status of some important Covid19 vaccines - using different approaches.

ts 23m58s

If I am not mistaken....

UK (Oxford) :myman:- Harmless chimp virus + nCov19 spike protein addition to induce antibody generation.
USA (Moderna) - mRNA virus to induce spike protein generation.. which will induce antibody generation.
Germany (Pfizer + others) - 4 types - mRNA virus / antigen spike protein virus to induce spike protein generation / antibody generation.
China (Sinovac) - weakened SARS Cov II to induce antibody generation.

I just noticed that a list of clinical trials is being maintained on wiki - COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia .
Oxford looks like the potential I am Legend option :picard:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Video discussing the status of some important Covid19 vaccines - using different approaches.

ts 23m58s

If I am not mistaken....

UK (Oxford) :myman:- Harmless chimp virus + nCov19 spike protein addition to induce antibody generation.
USA (Moderna) - mRNA virus to induce spike protein generation.. which will induce antibody generation.
Germany (Pfizer + others) - 4 types - mRNA virus / antigen spike protein virus to induce spike protein generation / antibody generation.
China (Sinovac) - weakened SARS Cov II to induce antibody generation.

I just noticed that a list of clinical trials is being maintained on wiki - COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia .
Oxford looks like the potential I am Legend option :picard:

oxford better go ahead with that shyt.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
oxford better go ahead with that shyt.

v1.bTsxMTE2Njc4MDtqOzE4NDg5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:wow: T-Minus 99 Days. The Reaper is sharpening the scythe on a whetstone.

Either way I'm about to :eat: if a bunch of trump supporters get sick or trump gets sick I :win:

And if this convention really happens then I also :win: because they'll probably be deploying a stock that I'm invested in. :unimpressed: