Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I don't have kids, and this is still utterly chilling and terrifying.

I pulled my kid from daycare Friday they are opening on June 1 and they contracted a nurse to ensure they have proper protocol

and with that I don’t feel comfortable sending my kid with a several kids and adults; and I don’t know who they are in contact with....the mental anguish alone has out me off

If I have to physically show up to work then grandmas will con through...and I know both have been quarantined and practicing social distance.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
And those cacs in TLR were real quick to cheer for these fake ass numbers. :mjlol:

Fixed

Now I'm convinced he will run for president at some point.
nah no bueno, he still ain’t clean up that “he will walk to the other side of the street if he sees a black kid in a hoodie” comment :mjpls:

I don't trust Mark Cuban and any black person or minority shouldn't either. Don't forget about his comments about the Trayvon Martin situation and the fact he is good friends with Steve Bannon. :mjpls:

Also he was the only owner that was sort of against the NBA removing Donald Sterling as the Clippers owner. Saying removing owners is a "slippery slope". :mjpls:

If you take it further with his comments on NBA players, remember he said "American" basketball players are too worried about mixtapes and not fundamentals like European players are.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't get past the 60-year old barista...

Or the middle aged man ordering a venti with 12 sugars. :mjlol:

Or the 60 year old daughter pushing her 80 year old mother in a wheel chair. :heh:

Nor the people refusing to wear masks or use hand sanitizers picking clothes off racks and then putting them back.

People are crazy.