Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
em45qfpbe7z41.png

I hate that stupid term “libtards” that shyt is mad corny :snoop:Pure MAGA babble. Once somebody says that they basically expose themselves for who they truly are. All you have to call Trump supporters is them being retarded and you’ll see how they react :bryan:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol at B. Kemp

I think (in the Metro area anyway) the people are making this work.
I don’t know breh. I feel like traffic is down but the retail parking lots and some restaurants were packed yesterday. Maybe 50% of people had masks on that I saw.

Maybe we’re just lucky right now. People are pushing it though.

The clubs opening up is going to be the real test. :snoop:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump clearly wants the love, admiration of what Obama had. I wonder if that's why he ran in the first place, not to be president, but to have Obama-levels of love. Thinking he was better than a Black Man. He was a figurehead in the Birther Movement.

Clearly its Racism for sure. But I think with Obama/Trump, there is something more personal beyond the scope of racism. Maybe its the sense that Trump thinks Obama is lying black man in his view? There is no way he can ever be an American and achieve this much success, enough to be President, because people who are not white, are poor. White people in Trump's view, are the kings and queens.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don’t know breh. I feel like traffic is down but the retail parking lots and some restaurants were packed yesterday. Maybe 50% of people had masks on that I saw.

Maybe we’re just lucky right now. People are pushing it though.

The clubs opening up is going to be the real test. :snoop:
Cant argue there. I mean it’s not going away but I think it’s manageable for people who want to take precaution. If others aren’t they seem avoidable.