DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
schools are still open

was @ the supermarket before 8 this morning

got everything I needed including 6 cases of water

where are you @ that they’re closing schools? :lupe:
Northern Virginia. Maryland is closing their schools for two weeks, va was gonna open on Monday but a recent report says they are about to announce the rest of the month in certain counties here with likely more to follow.

DC public schools still open till further notice :martin:

Over half the country declaring state of emergencies but with all that said?

Trump shocked by deadliness of flu its killed at least 16000 Americans this season - MarketWatch

Over 16,000 people have died from the flu in the US while around 3,000ppl have died from the coronavirus worldwide. This will pass sooner than later :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Schools in Norfolk are closing for 2 weeks and they are saying that all other surrounding cities are going to follow.
All city owned buildings in Norfolk will be closed all of next week.
It’s getting spooky.

oh wow I didn’t hear about NPS :ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they shut down some stores like Best Buy... :merchant:

best buy just sent me a PR type email talking about how they wiping down stores and shyt...and using better cleaning services lol...lemme post it

To our customers,

Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Best Buy, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.

We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.

We have ramped up cleaning services at our stores and are adding hand sanitizer at the front entrances and at all cash registers. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned.

We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area of the world identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have traveled to such locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.

A strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings, again to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness.

If you don't feel well, or choose not to visit one of our stores, of course we are ready to serve you at BestBuy.com or through the Best Buy app.

We know that many of you have scheduled in-home consultations, deliveries, installations or repairs with us. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment at no additional cost. Simply call 1‑888‑BEST‑BUY, and we will take care of it. For in-home consultations, we can arrange a consultation via phone or video with one of our experts if you prefer, or we can help you reschedule your appointment. Also, upcoming workshops offered in store may be canceled. If you signed up for a class that has been canceled, you'll receive an email confirming the cancelation.

We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.

Thank you

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If they shut down some stores like Best Buy... :merchant:
On one hand I still feel like the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion but at the same time, this really is the first time we’ve ever seen (or even our parents have seen) entire local governments shut down for weeks over infectious disease. A lot of people bring up how the flu has killed more people, but they don’t shut everything down for the flu...so I don’t completely rule out that we’re being lied to or that it’s all actually being downplayed to prevent mass panic.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
My college decided to go online for the rest of the semester, so i wont step into a classroom until late august if the situation gets better. Imma take the free time to catch up on some games and do some studying as well. Hit the gym if they dont close it down.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
best buy just sent me a PR type email talking about how they wiping down stores and shyt...and using better cleaning services lol...lemme post it

On one hand I still feel like the whole thing is being blown way out of proportion but at the same time, this really is the first time we’ve ever seen (or even our parents have seen) entire local governments shut down for weeks over infectious disease. A lot of people bring up how the flu has killed more people, but they don’t shut everything down for the flu...so I don’t completely rule out that we’re being lied to or that it’s all actually being downplayed to prevent mass panic.
Y'all buggin I was just saying if Best Buy shut down @PS4 ain't gonna be posting for weeks cuz he be outside Bestbuy with a Duke jersey and some Enyce jeans using the Guest Wifi. They sent him to buy groceries and he spent that shyt on a sim card at Best Buy just to get internet.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Schools haven't closed as of yet, least not the elementary school levels. My wife is in college/nursing school and she's getting info about them cancelling classes tho. My job just hit me up about working from home, to which I told them I'm definitely down for and show n proved that I'm innanet capable for it.

As far as stocking up on shyt, well the wife with the kids in tow had just went a lil grocery shopping a few days ago while I was at work, but they always buy fukking bullshyt. Spent a hunnid dollars on mostly junk food n shyt. We never have to worry about water, as we have a water softner with RO system, so our water is always in house and is great. I'll probably go grocery shopping for real food tomorrow tho.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Schools haven't closed as of yet, least not the elementary school levels. My wife is in college/nursing school and she's getting info about them cancelling classes tho. My job just hit me up about working from home, to which I told them I'm definitely down for and show n proved that I'm innanet capable for it.

As far as stocking up on shyt, well the wife with the kids in tow had just went a lil grocery shopping a few days ago while I was at work, but they always buy fukking bullshyt. Spent a hunnid dollars on mostly junk food n shyt. We never have to worry about water, as we have a water softner with RO system, so our water is always in house and is great. I'll probably go grocery shopping for real food tomorrow tho.
Breh that last paragraph is nothing but the straight uncut truth :wow: women love going grocery shopping and showing up with $200 worth of garbage we didn’t even need

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh that last paragraph is nothing but the straight uncut truth :wow: women love going grocery shopping and showing up with $200 worth of garbage we didn’t even need

I'm saying bruh. 100 dollars...not an ounce of meat...no veggies and a small amount of fruit. WTF!?

I'm half mad at myself for telling her exactly what was in the expense account before she went. Should've told her that it was only 40 dollars or some shyt.