Coronavirus can survive high temperatures, so might not abate this summer: study

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That study said "at least" 72 hours.... Actually observed times have been longer BUT it has a half-life so the viable load decreases as each day passes.

I assume a max of 9 days myself when dealing with objects but on the Diamond Princess virus was found even after that.
Diamond princess is a boat....an enclosed place with an air system that recycles the air and is at optimal temperature for people to enjoy themselves... All those also apply to the virus..if it's good for us it's good for them.

It's basically just cycling around in the perfect condition.

Were talking summer heat, fresh air and proper air flow. Just being able to pass air through your house will help flush the virus out. During winter/rainy weathers windows are closed and wherever the virus is becomes a Corona sauna

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got AC but I’m not going to be inside all year because of this

If you’re living in New York City like I am, there’s probably a 95% chance you already have the virus and you’re asymptomatic

I'm in NY and had it and now I'm clear of it
Ain't no fukkin way I'm locking myself in all damn summer

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Wikipedia isn't always accurate breh..

Correction: Wikipedia is NEVER accurate breh...

All wikipedia does to propogate mainstream propoganda on all fronts from white supremacist history to lies about present day events.

:scust: this the shyt im talking about. I didn't say you could get a phd by reading a wiki. Although college students live off it... Wikipedia is great starting point in exploring a subject you're unfamiliar with. IE how proteins, the shyt virused are made of, are destroyed.

Denaturation (biochemistry) - Wikipedia

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diamond princess is a boat....an enclosed place with an air system that recycles the air and is at optimal temperature for people to enjoy themselves... All those also apply to the virus..if it's good for us it's good for them.

It's basically just cycling around in the perfect condition.

Were talking summer heat, fresh air and proper air flow. Just being able to pass air through your house will help flush the virus out. During winter/rainy weathers windows are closed and wherever the virus is becomes a Corona sauna

Whats really really really important is how long do these water droplets stay suspended in air?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Hold up, if you are determined to stay inside and away from everyone until there is a vaccine why are you in every other thread screaming the economy needs to be re-opened and people get back to work? Essentially push everyone else out to work while you stay safe? :stopitslime:

Because he’s a fukkin agent, breh. These jokers ain’t slick

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love how people on here are telling people what to do like they got some parental complex.

New Virus strain huh? So when you get tested by PCR the inventor already said it's doesn't work on Infectious Diseases but you still believe the cases of testing is high. I can see you believing any new study coming out. Your faith is in the Virus not the truth.
Bruh, you sounding too far into this. Its not about what I believe. I believe for months I heard about deaths overseas. I believe health experts warm about this. I believe I know of two people so far that succumbed to this, and yes, they were tested.

I am not a virologist with access to clinical documentation and a panel of folks to argue whether this is real or not, so I am cautious by living regardless. I gain nothing by biting too hard at a “fake” illness. I want the truth, but listening to every tom, dikk, and harry with a hunch rather than proof does me no good. Till further notice, this is a deadly virus that can take my mom, aunt, or grandma.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This is hoe babble logic. Who is doing that with even the common cold?

No one. But I'm not the one saying that this is just fear. This is something we are still just learning about. No treatments. No vaccine. Who in the hell knows when things will go back to normal, or what the new normal may be. People should have a healthy level of fear, caution and concern. This isn't something to be nonchalant about.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No one. But I'm not the one saying that this is just fear. This is something we are still just learning about. No treatments. No vaccine. Who in the hell knows when things will go back to normal, or what the new normal may be. People should have a healthy level of fear, caution and concern. This isn't something to be nonchalant about.
Fam you and others are just grandstanding. Damn near everybody is in the house esp those posting. You’re just on some emotional sounds good non sense trying to say if you say it’s fear let someone cough in your face. I’m just pointing out the nonsensical nature of that statement because they don’t have nothing to do with one another.

I think it’s overstated and people scaring themselves but that doesn’t equate to yo random dude purposely cough in my face. It means most of us if we get are going to be ok if we get it just like if you got the flu which somehow nobody is dying from this year. In past years tens of thousands do but now where are all those deaths at? I’m just for people to at least ask questions and if you still disagree that’s cool too

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, you sounding too far into this. Its not about what I believe. I believe for months I heard about deaths overseas. I believe health experts warm about this. I believe I know of two people so far that succumbed to this, and yes, they were tested.

I am not a virologist with access to clinical documentation and a panel of folks to argue whether this is real or not, so I am cautious by living regardless. I gain nothing by biting too hard at a “fake” illness. I want the truth, but listening to every tom, dikk, and harry with a hunch rather than proof does me no good. Till further notice, this is a deadly virus that can take my mom, aunt, or grandma.

It's not about what you believe but in the next sentence you said "I Believe". The flu and pneumonia can kill family members too but that's been ignored. What has also been ignored are the dozen of scientists and doctors that have come out against it. From country to country have expressed their viewpoint including US.

But you guys continue to ignore it bc you guys have been so ingrained in fear you want the best explanations to make sense with blind faith.