Coronavirus can survive high temperatures, so might not abate this summer: study

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
shyt aint joke fam :francis: .. this had to have been designed, its just too perfect a bug :wow:

More than that ..... if the medical big wigs:
  • Are testing people and it shows A Coronavirus, but NOT Covid19....
  • Are NOT testing people but saying a person does have Covid19.....
  • Are attributing any death to Covid19 on death certificate without actually validating....
Then we are still dealing with unclear stats being used to push policy and agenda(s).

3. Solutions

New Illinois bill aims to remove religious exemptions for vaccines in state

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My point is dudes need to stop pretending this isn't serious because it is. shyt killed more people than the past 3 fly season combined. B

You wanna fight and shyt rather than listen
No offense but you dudes sound like scary chicks when you out here over hyping your asses like most people aren’t at home nikka. That’s my point all this grandstanding and heartstrings talk is bullshyt.

This allegedly killed more people than the flu but where are all the flu deaths that normally happen? You and others haven’t seemed to question that but because the media said they were allllll cv deaths no other questions asked? That’s the stuff I’m “fighting” about while being in my house like damn near everybody else grandstander.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Thanks @the old mongoose post: 37331687 ( https://www.thecoli.com/posts/37331687/ )

"
93888729_2269184376721461_8004161530260094976_n.jpg

That is with economy crushing measures taken to slow it down. Imagine without"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
No offense but you dudes sound like scary chicks when you out here over hyping your asses like most people aren’t at home nikka. That’s my point all this grandstanding and heartstrings talk is bullshyt.

This allegedly killed more people than the flu but where are all the flu deaths that normally happen? You and others haven’t seemed to question that but because the media said they were allllll cv deaths no other questions asked? That’s the stuff I’m “fighting” about while being in my house like damn near everybody else grandstander.

Whatever my guy, have a POS rep, dap and have a nice day.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
No answers so turn into some chick I’m dealing with. Gotcha

Nah I'm just not gonna go back and forth with you. I'm on here to take a break from life before go back out there. I have 74 reasons why you're wrong and they are all Covid19 deaths I had to clean and disinfect. Like I said be safe

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah I'm just not gonna go back and forth with you. I'm on here to take a break from life before go back out there. I have 74 reasons why you're wrong and they are all Covid19 deaths I had to clean and disinfect. Like I said be safe
Who asked you to go back and forth? I asked a simple question and you then turned into a chick on some fake ass be blessed hoe babble. Stop it slime because your heartstrings death stories don’t move me esp when nobody has said older people weren’t at more risk. You online dudes stay with the sucker stuff and when you’re questioned want to act like chicks.

Yeah continue your living in the fake online world and I’m always safe don’t need no fakeness from you fam. Peace