Cornell West is running for President in 2024

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I love Cornel West and his contributions to the empowerment of those from disenfranchised communities . But he has no chance in hell to win this bout.

This is probably more-so an opportunity to stand upon a larger platform to inform the general public about the issues he(and the people's party) cares about.
Also would love for some of these older individuals like himself or Michael Eric Dyson to get behind a younger brotha and push, but that may be an unrealistic dream at this particular moment.
I doubt he's running because he thinks he can win. It's just to make Biden sweat, point out to the country that the GOP sucks, and remind liberals/progressives there are alternative viewpoints in politics. Even in the party.

Nah

I smell something fishy and it ain’t coming from @Ray D’Angelo Harris mama

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama was selected not elected

No. Obama was one of the only types of black men that can safely be elected.

Y’all don’t realize how difficult this shyt is only for you to admit that most black voices think being abrasive like Trump will work for you. It won’t.

Warnock and Tim Scott are 2 of 12 black senators. Ever. Including kamala and Obama.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
every societal issue he listed would take two terms just to get the needle to move on them

all these things he listed are the foundations on which the greedy corporatize elite made and continue to make their fortune

shyt is left broken intentionally, because dysfunction is big business

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The same people who are dismissing him because he has no chance to win are the same people who support democracy and who say voting is important while confidently feeling smart and mature :mjlol:

Because everybody with a brain on top of basic history will tell you voting/running third party is a joke

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
No mention of reparations but why would I expect such from a nikka wit a white wife:scust:

Jimmy Dore is or was associated with that party at one point tho which i don’t like :scust:

Hasn’t been relavent since Sistah Souljah shut him down fukk him

Him and Michael Erik Dyson need to get the fukk outta here

I was just thinking Micheal Erik Dyson would be his VP
the speeches would be insane :russ:

Dude been a clown for years, but i’d vote for him if it actually mattered, fukk it :mjlol:

Just say y’all ain’t fukking with nothing not on the democrat ticket and keep it moving :yeshrug: