Cornell West is running for President in 2024

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
No chance of winning. A feel good candidate isn't good enough in these times. Need to back somebody who actually has a chance to get in there. Everything else is just noise.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I love Cornel West and his contributions to the empowerment of those from disenfranchised communities . But he has no chance in hell to win this bout.

This is probably more-so an opportunity to stand upon a larger platform to inform the general public about the issues he(and the people's party) cares about.
Also would love for some of these older individuals like himself or Michael Eric Dyson to get behind a younger brotha and push, but that may be an unrealistic dream at this particular moment.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like when this happens so black critics of Obama have to realize what it takes to win instead of couch coaching.
lol

BTW I'm sure you see what's going on here. I doubt you'd even need to dig deep to find a Bannon or Kushner connection here. Same play as RFK Jr, where the ties are wide in the open for all to see.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

No mention of reparations but why would I expect such from a nikka wit a white wife:scust:
The man spoke at that lame ass ADOS conference in 2019 and SUPPORTED reparations. Lineage based reparations at that. Cot damn ya'll are never satisfied:gucci: