Corey went through some real nikka problems in boy meets world

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
did they ever say why they got rid of these characters??
nope, (Harley went to Juvi for a while tho....and he was randomly recast for like 1 episode :laugh:) but the reason why guys like Joey, Frankie, Harley just kinda disapeared was because they were seniors anyways when Corey/Shawn were in like 8th grade. The actor that played Turner decided to do his own show (ImDB- "Jack Cody loses his job and has to dress up as a women to get his job back.") I think when he left they just decided not to have Eli around any more.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Of course not. They referenced mr turner in the last episode in high school saying he was on a side of the school people don't go to. Although Harley is now the janitor in girl meets world and Mr Turner will be dealt with
Is the first season of GMW over? Looks like I got another foot of snow coming this week, and figured I'd binge it if it's over

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think the show went downhill during the college years high school era was the best

High school era dealt with the realest shyt that everyone can relate to. I thought the college years were a little off. Some of the characters became like cartoons but it was still pretty good.

I've come to accept I'll never have a real ass woman like Topanga :mjcry:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
High school era dealt with the realest shyt that everyone can relate to. I thought the college years were a little off. Some of the characters became like cartoons but it was still pretty good.

especially eric (although he was at his funniest in my opinion)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Is the first season of GMW over? Looks like I got another foot of snow coming this week, and figured I'd binge it if it's over

I don't think so. I think they got a full 22 to go through. DirecTV is telling me episode 19 is coming on Friday

It was a cartoon in the college years breh that's when it jumped the shark for me.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
c
I don't think so. I think they got a full 22 to go through. DirecTV is telling me episode 19 is coming on Friday
cool, that would be alot of eps for one sitting anyways, I may have to find a way to watch like the first 15 eps...