Corey went through some real nikka problems in boy meets world

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn y'all hit the head on corey . :ohhh:
he had all the advantages growing up. Not only did he have one of the best tv dad,s but he had mr Feeny right next door, to help him solve life problems whenever he wanted.

Clowned minks until 6th grade for being a geek, than ended up being an even bigger geek than minkus throughout high school and college (at least minkus was a genius, corey was just a dumb ass nerd)
Although he got the goat sitcom chick in topanga, he should've been eating well off the scraps erick or shawn would leave :lolbron:

the only time corey had a real problem was when he was living in that cheap ass apt with topanga and didn't have money for rent/utilities.
Most of the time he was worried more about shawn's life, and whether he'll finish school, go to college, find love ext. :what:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
he had all the advantages growing up. Not only did he have one of the best tv dad,s but he had mr Feeny right next door, to help him solve life problems whenever he wanted.

Clowned minks until 6th grade for being a geek, than ended up being an even bigger geek than minkus throughout high school and college (at least minkus was a genius, corey was just a dumb ass nerd)
Although he got the goat sitcom chick in topanga, he should've been eating well off the scraps erick or shawn would leave :lolbron:

the only time corey had a real problem was when he was living in that cheap ass apt with topanga and didn't have money for rent/utilities.
Most of the time he was worried more about shawn's life, and whether he'll finish school, go to college, find love ext. :what:
thats the funny part
this nikka cory was dumb AND a lame usually in tv youre
dumb and popular
dumb and athletic
athletic and popular
athletic and bully
smart and bully

some type of two way combination with thoes
this nikka Corey hit the negative jackpot of dumb and lame :dead:

he wasnt even stupid and smart like screech was (i still dont understand how that worked)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Y'all mostly right about Shawn but I lost respect him when he joined that fvkked up cult for a while..

Plus I actually have a close friend in real life that did the same move so I still remember how that episode hit close to home for me breh's :wow:

Shawn a bxtch for that :sadcam:

Breh your breh joined a cult?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

yeah Corey was on that envious tip

Daps
This cat had Health Problems :youngsabo:
vader_boy_meets_world_2-650x458.png

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Nah the homie Kevin Arnold was out there WINNING at life. Dude got pretty much every girl he wanted (except Susan) had that older chick showing him what it means to mess with a freak (passing gum into his mouth through a French kiss) had Winnie out there giving up the goods in a barn on rainy nights:shaq: Even nerdy ass Paul was smashing chicks on the dining room table.
No no no no no
This nikka ain't smash winnie b

but shyt now Corey gon have older daugther with no son before her to protect her from going wild and being that big brother n shyt :whoa:

WHY THEY GOTTA GIVE MY nikka COREY KARMA! :damn:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
shawn also SERIOUSLY violated when they were at college and some director wanted him and topanga to make out, this scumbag nikka tongued down cory's girl right in front of him like :steviej:

Cory--Topanga-and-Shawn-cory-and-topanga-569514_250_190.jpg

Im not even gonna acknowledge that Topanga didn't resist at all :wow:

That was the hottest L i EVER saw corey take :to::to::to:

Don't forget when she had to move and only told Shawn about it.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
shawn also SERIOUSLY violated when they were at college and some director wanted him and topanga to make out, this scumbag nikka tongued down cory's girl right in front of him like :steviej:

Cory--Topanga-and-Shawn-cory-and-topanga-569514_250_190.jpg

Im not even gonna acknowledge that Topanga didn't resist at all :wow:

That was the hottest L i EVER saw corey take :to::to::to:

:russ: