Corey went through some real nikka problems in boy meets world

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
man, fukk that brillo head and his problems. in all my years of watching tv, i've never come across a more entitled, bytch made hater then cory. he could not STAND to see shawn do well.

-hated on shawn cause he used to get all the bytches, while cory got invited to a geek party (this fakkit would be quotin baseball stats while shawn was busy smashin john adams middle schools finest)
-hated on shawn anytime he did better on a test or class
-hated on shawn cause eric asked shawn to go on a double date with him and 2 pawgs, rather then his swagless corny brother
-hated on shawn when they were both interns and shawn got promoted to assistant, while cory was busy cleaning up spilled coffee
-hated on shawn and angela cause they were living good in a nice spot, while cory and topanga lived in a piece of shyt apartment that had brown water running through the faucet

shawn had to dumb down and let cory tag along just so this bytch wouldn't have hurt feelings, smh.

Damn you just Ethered Cory's existence.. So..so... Vulgar..:huhldup:

I remember Cory being so swagless that he couldn't even ask out Topanga when Topanga had been on his dikk since they were like 5. So Shawn had to orchestrate an elaborate plan of asking Topanga out himself so that Cory would get jealous and finally make a move. Even Shawn knew that Cory was a hater and had to manipulate his hatred into courage. Shawn was one of the greatest best friends in television history

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
man, fukk that brillo head and his problems. in all my years of watching tv, i've never come across a more entitled, bytch made hater then cory. he could not STAND to see shawn do well.

-hated on shawn cause he used to get all the bytches, while cory got invited to a geek party (this fakkit would be quotin baseball stats while shawn was busy smashin john adams middle schools finest)
-hated on shawn cause eric asked shawn to go on a double date with him and 2 pawgs, rather then his swagless corny brother
-hated on shawn when they were both interns and shawn got promoted to assistant, while cory was busy cleaning up spilled coffee
-hated on shawn and angela cause they were living good in a nice spot, while cory and topanga lived in a piece of shyt apartment that had brown water running through the faucet

shawn had to dumb down and let cory tag along just so this bytch wouldn't have hurt feelings, smh.

Sh*t...you're right :ohhh:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

:deadmanny:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

LMAO tell us how you really feel .......damn!!!

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Damn you just Ethered Cory's existence.. So..so... Vulgar..:huhldup:

I remember Cory being so swagless that he couldn't even ask out Topanga when Topanga had been on his dikk since they were like 5. So Shawn had to orchestrate an elaborate plan of asking Topanga out himself so that Cory would get jealous and finally make a move. Even Shawn knew that Cory was a hater and had to manipulate his hatred into courage. Shawn was one of the greatest best friends in television history
Exactly....that nikka cory had problems he coulf have easily gotten over with his self imposed introverted swagless ass. Shawn had to be a real nikka for the both of them

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Y'all mostly right about Shawn but I lost respect him when he joined that fvkked up cult for a while..

Plus I actually have a close friend in real life that did the same move so I still remember how that episode hit close to home for me breh's :wow:

Shawn a bxtch for that :sadcam:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It seems if real last name is Savage and a actor, your born into the Struggle. Look at Fred...

rbk-the-wonder-years-de.jpg

THE STRUGGLE YEARS! :wow:
nah
kevin had hoes on deck
nikka was accidentally getting into relationships with baddies

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
coreys problems were cause by him being a lame and a simp
i cant say him being privileged was a factor cause eric had hoes

somehow he lucked into tupanga
even then he aint get to smash untill after they was married and in college

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

truth

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

He even hated on his own father cause he didn't provide a larger than life example for him growing up. :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Y'all mostly right about Shawn but I lost respect him when he joined that fvkked up cult for a while..

Plus I actually have a close friend in real life that did the same move so I still remember how that episode hit close to home for me breh's :wow:

Shawn a bxtch for that :sadcam:
shawn also SERIOUSLY violated when they were at college and some director wanted him and topanga to make out, this scumbag nikka tongued down cory's girl right in front of him like :steviej:

Cory--Topanga-and-Shawn-cory-and-topanga-569514_250_190.jpg

Im not even gonna acknowledge that Topanga didn't resist at all :wow:

That was the hottest L i EVER saw corey take :to::to::to: