cops shoot and kill guys dog while arresting him for nothing

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
smh this must have been brutal to be the guy being arrested for nothing watching them drop his dog like that. why does it seem like California always has these things happen so random...

Last edited by a moderator:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Why he turned off the video when it was just getting good :dwillhuh:

and that guy paying for another dog :ufdup:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To be fair, the cops waited until the last minute to open fire and it definitely snapped at a cop. I can't fault them for killing the do. Now why they arrested the man in the first place is suspect as hell.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
If he would've just went home his dog would've still been alive. That bust had nothing to do with him at all, if it did I could see him staying. Hop in the whip with your Rotty and live life, forget those police, they didn't even know he existed until he recorded them for nothing.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Filming a public servant in a public place gets you arrested because somehow that qualifies as you disrupting them doing their job or tampering with their investigation. So much for the "land of the free." Welcome to Soviet America™.

800px-Union_of_Soviet_States_of_America.svg.png

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Poor fuccing dog....he went out like a G tho..:salute:

it isn't against the law to film police....the cops were out of line...like usual....im tired of these not so educated cops taking advantage of the ppl who their supposed to protect...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why couldn't he just get in his fukking car and leave with his dog :mindblown:

:rip:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
They did the right thing shooting the dog. It was going after them and it wouldn't move away when they were initially trying to get it to back off.............plus the dog literally jumped at one of them right before it got shot.

But of course, the anti-cop brigade and the wannabe PETA activists will act like they did something wrong in that situation. They'll come up with retarded alternatives to shooting the dog................alternatives which usually aren't reasonable, or which the average person would not have time to do in an action-reaction situation like that. That's why I don't bother reading the comments under videos like this. 95% of the people who watch videos like that are part of one of those two groups.

The only person who deserves blame for the dog's death is the idiot they arrested.................I just hope the arrest was legal, though...................

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Breh pulled up with the dog hanging out the window listening to "Lovers and Friends"

:dead:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
idiot thats was the taser is for

why do some of yall just assume an arresting position? putting his hands behind his back...

dude was not going anything illegal, just taking pictures

then dude said, why would you hurt the dog, before the dog was hurt, maybe he should have screamed, use a taser idiot

just a spew of negative energy...which was not all warranted

another lawsuit

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Damn brehs, I can't even sit here and act hard like I know some of you will. Thats fukked up. Maybe its because I have a dog thats very protective of me just like that. Two separate times I've had cops knock at my door with in the last 6 months and I've crated him both times just because of shyt like this.

1st they had no right to grip dude up like that and thats why they were completely in the wrong. It doesn't take common sense to know a dog especially a Rottweiler will defend his owner. They should have backed up and let the dude free so he could calm his dog down.

But if you kill one of their dogs defending yourself you're a cop killer.. smh man.