Cops In Brooklyn Beat Man For Driving Motorcycle On The Sidewalk And Resisting Arrest

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked up vid

i jus dont get what we expect cops to do when someone starts swingin at em when they try to arrest em for ridin a bike on the sidewalk. i mean you say 'the dudes just fightin back', well so are the cops. we gonna act like they wouldnt get shyt on if this dude hit someone on the bike?

and for the record im far from a police apologist, i hate the cops. but i'll at least give them that most of the time they're in lose lose situations

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are delusional if they are callin this police brutality. You are riding a f ucking dirt bike on the SIDEWALK :childplease:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe just maybe, him and the cops was fighting before the video started :lupe:

Has that ever went though your smart dumb nikka mind :lupe:

He was getting beat up because hes resiting arrest, nikka what the fukk is wrong with you, how can an grown man not understand this? :what:

Damn you Coli militants is such clowns :snoop:

I don't understand how dudes is actually stickin up for the cat on the Bike. Yall act like he was in a civil rights march, and he gettin his a ss beat..

I know 90% of cops aint shyt, but c'mon yo dude is resistin cause...they told him to stop, he tryin to keep it "real"......he don't stop they yoke him up, and now he resisting. If he just layed his ass down, and been accountable for his stupidness then he wouldn't have gotten his ass beat.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are delusional if they are callin this police brutality. You are riding a f ucking dirt bike on the SIDEWALK :childplease:

I don't understand how dudes is actually stickin up for the cat on the Bike. Yall act like he was in a civil rights march, and he gettin his a ss beat..

I know 90% of cops aint shyt, but c'mon yo dude is resistin cause...they told him to stop, he tryin to keep it "real"......he don't stop they yoke him up, and now he resisting. If he just layed his ass down, and been accountable for his stupidness then he wouldn't have gotten his ass beat.

should have just taken his ticket or gotten cuffed

what an idiot

What about the head injuries? :ld: