Cops In Brooklyn Beat Man For Driving Motorcycle On The Sidewalk And Resisting Arrest

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Look I'm certainly not a fan of the police, especially NYPD, but first we don't know what happened before the tape started, second he shouldn't have been riding a dirt bike on a side walk, and third he was clearly resisting. Sorry but I think they are justified in this one, but it would help to see what happened during the minutes leading up to when the video started.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:why:

are you fukking stupid?

one was a fukking female cop he kicked in the chest

do you know how hard it can be to subdue someone given that person's strength?

bytch dont talk to me like im not familiar with police tactics.....

i dont care if one of them was a little child......ITS 3 of them!

if the fact that a woman officer makes it a problem for them to subdue a person without resorting to these types of arrests then women shouldnt be out there in the first place.....

dudes mother was trying to hold him and what did she get in return? the bytch officer putting her knees in her chest while she was on the ground then arresting her....

its disgusting.....and you all defending this disgust me.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
some people on this board are stupid as fukk.

you broke the law and RESISTED arrest. what the fukk do you think is going to happen? :why:

yea, and you're one of them......

ur comment is the equavalent of justifiying the beatings, hosing and killing of the people fighting against the jim crow laws.

And i know one of you dummies will miss the point im making and instead say "so you're comparing riding a dirtbike with the civil rights movement?", save your time.....if that's what you got out of what i wrote ur an idiot. No need to reply back.

There is a major problem with people in this country of accepting ridiculous behaviors under the guise that its the normal. If getting beat and possiably killed for resisting arrest is the normal then there is something wrong with the system.

You "he lucky they didnt kill him, he should of just given up", "he broke the law and resisted, he got what he asked for", etc. nikkas are shortsighted and/or stupid.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
ur comment is the equavalent of justifiying the beatings, hosing and killing of the people fighting against the jim crow laws.

And i know one of you dummies will miss the point im making and instead say "so you're comparing riding a dirtbike with the civil rights movement?", save your time.....if that's what you got out of what i wrote ur an idiot. No need to reply back.

Hell no, I'm not gonna "save my time" because that comparison is ridiculous as hell :snoop:

And just because you see the responses to that comparison coming, doesn't make it any less ridiculous :snoop:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, and you're one of them......

There is a major problem with people in this country of accepting ridiculous behaviors under the guise that its the normal. If getting beat and possiably killed for resisting arrest is the normal then there is something wrong with the system.

You "he lucky they didnt kill him, he should of just given up", "he broke the law and resisted, he got what he asked for", etc. nikkas are shortsighted and/or stupid.

SMH at this no accountability fool. You're a bigger problem in the black community than cops are.:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
yes, dude fukked up by riding on the sidewalk, lol.

however, for something such as this to escalate to the level of getting nightsticks to the dome over and over again should not be tolerated.

the police do have a responsibility to control the situation without further aggravation and escalation (this is what being a professional is all about).

yes, dude resisted arrest and fukked up even further.

however, the police fukked up by not sufficiently handling the situation early and let it get worse - because they were not physically equipped to do the job properly. a stronger, more able bodied officer would've subdued the guy quicker without letting the situation get out of hand, thus, decreasing the chance of injury not only to the officers and bystanders, but to the assailant himself.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What if his bike went out of control and it crashed into a baby carriage. I think hes lucky that sort of bad luck wasnt on his side because he could have got something worse than a little roughing up.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
if he would have just assumed the position and let the cops cuff him without resisting he wouldn't have gotten lumped up.....he let the crowd put the battery in his back and starting resisting now he is going to get hit with a slue of charges if he had just cooperated they may have just given in a slap on the wrist even gotten his bike back who knows.........the billyclub to the dome is a little excessive they shoulda' just tased him

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Fcking wack ass kaks n koons here....did u not notice the man was covered in blood as soon as the video starts? His survival instincts were at play. All this over a misdemeanor? U would have thought they were trying to take down a serial killer. Too many house niccas here man. They were beating this man severely over a very minor offense.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fcking wack ass kaks n koons here....did u not notice the man was covered in blood as soon as the video starts? His survival instincts were at play. All this over a misdemeanor? U would have thought they were trying to take down a serial killer. Too many house niccas here man. They were beating this man severely over a very minor offense.

If his motorcycle went out of control and hit your child, injuring him/her would you have beaten him severely or just said

*hey bro, watch it, you ran over my child*

When individuals endanger the public with ignorance you cant be surprised when they get pounded

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@She Agree That I'm Looney
Hes lucky they didnt hit him with their cop car

NYPD Hits And Kills Illegal Motorcycle Rider In Chase

I only have sympathy for motorcyclists who abide by the law, ride with insurance, stay on the roads. These guys are a nuisance and a danger to themselves and the public at large. They give everyone who rides legally + safely a bad name. fukk em :pacspit:

The worst part is these goofball nikkas call themselves victims. I hate these nikkas

Last edited by a moderator:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Maybe just maybe, him and the cops was fighting before the video started :lupe:

Has that ever went though your smart dumb nikka mind :lupe:

He was getting beat up because hes resiting arrest, nikka what the fukk is wrong with you, how can an grown man not understand this? :what:

Damn you Coli militants is such clowns :snoop: