Cops In Brooklyn Beat Man For Driving Motorcycle On The Sidewalk And Resisting Arrest

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
For people disregarding laws?

He was fighting those cops hard as shyt, bruh. I could see if they kept beating him after he was down.

He kicked the shyt out of those two cops dead in their chest while he was being held back by another.

they was beating the nikka over the head with nightsticks!

Anybody with any sense and heart would fight back too.....

not you tho....u the type to let a person beat you to death without a fight....

do you and die then

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I need to see what happened before they took him down...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well I'm happy dude didn't get killed. You know the police have no issues with shooting and killing people. I'm surprised they didn't put him in the hospital for resisting. Those cops must have got some p*ssy last night. It could have been sooooooo much fukking worst. I've see cops punch pregnant women for mouthing off or at least got the taser.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxN2ASusvE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxN2ASusvE[/ame]

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
when will nikkas stand up?

Stand up for what, exactly? nikka looked like he deserved every bit of what he got. Now if he was on his stomach and they were wailing on him, that'd be a different story. I hate them fukking dirk bike riders. All that damn noise up and down city streets. Take that shyt to fields

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Stand up for what, exactly? nikka looked like he deserved every bit of what he got. Now if he was on his stomach and they were wailing on him, that'd be a different story. I hate them fukking dirk bike riders. All that damn noise up and down city streets. Take that shyt to fields

thats the thing......u dont like nikkas riding dirtbikes cool.....but for a dirtbike arrest to end up to where they hitting that nikka over the head with a nightstick and about to shoot him is insane.

its 3 cops there......if they cant subdue one person without resorting to physically assualting him then they dont need to be cops....

cause at the point u start beating me with a nightstick its no longer a arrest....its a fight......and he's right to be there defending himself as best he could.

the shame of it is its all these people out there watching him get violated but outside recording it and shouting nobody did anything to stop it. If he would have got shot nikkas would have just been screaming and shouting......miss me with all that. Do something

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
thats the thing......u dont like nikkas riding dirtbikes cool.....but for a dirtbike arrest to end up to where they hitting that nikka over the head with a nightstick and about to shoot him is insane.

its 3 cops there......if they cant subdue one person without resorting to physically assualting him then they dont need to be cops....

cause at the point u start beating me with a nightstick its no longer a arrest....its a fight......and he's right to be there defending himself as best he could.

the shame of it is its all these people out there watching him get violated but outside recording it and shouting nobody did anything to stop it. If he would have got shot nikkas would have just been screaming and shouting......miss me with all that. Do something

You wouldn't have done shyt lol :umad:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:rudy: Man please. This dude was doing something that

1 - He most likely knew was illegal
2 - He most likely knew annoyed the hell out of people.

I doubt they rolled up on him and started clubbing. He probably didnt wanna take that arrest or seizure of his bike, started fighting, and had to get that work. This isnt Abner Loiuma here. If you do something you know is illegal, take the fukking L.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude broke the number one rule of motorcycling, never stop for cops.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:rudy: Man please. This dude was doing something that

1 - He most likely knew was illegal
2 - He most likely knew annoyed the hell out of people.

I doubt they rolled up on him and started clubbing. He probably didnt wanna take that arrest or seizure of his bike, started fighting, and had to get that work. This isnt Abner Loiuma here. If you do something you know is illegal, take the fukking L.

because it illegal and it annoys people isnt a green light to fukk somebody up....

and yea, im sure he probably resisted arrest....Somebody resisting arrest doesnt make it open season to beat a nikka like that........its 3 of them tho.....they should be able to wrestle him down and put handcuffs on. They're trained to do that right?

once they started beating him with nightsticks like they did him fighting back is understandable......

im not letting anybody hit me in the face with a nightstick and not doing anything about it

them about to shoot him for fighting back is even more ridiculous.

the fact that nikkas is even in here defending cops beating people like this over something like this is even more ridiculous then the beating itself tho.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it illegal and it annoys people isnt a green light to fukk somebody up....

and yea, im sure he probably resisted arrest....Somebody resisting arrest doesnt make it open season to beat a nikka like that........its 3 of them tho.....they should be able to wrestle him down and put handcuffs on. They're trained to do that right?

once they started beating him with nightsticks like they did him fighting back is understandable......

im not letting anybody hit me in the face with a nightstick and not doing anything about it

them about to shoot him for fighting back is even more ridiculous.

the fact that nikkas is even in here defending cops beating people like this over something like this is even more ridiculous then the beating itself tho.....

:why:

are you fukking stupid?

one was a fukking female cop he kicked in the chest

do you know how hard it can be to subdue someone given that person's strength?

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some people on this board are stupid as fukk.

you broke the law and RESISTED arrest. what the fukk do you think is going to happen? :why:

Daps
Well I'm happy dude didn't get killed. You know the police have no issues with shooting and killing people. I'm surprised they didn't put him in the hospital for resisting. Those cops must have got some p*ssy last night. It could have been sooooooo much fukking worst. I've see cops punch pregnant women for mouthing off or at least got the taser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxN2ASusvE

that thong panty shot after she gets tazed :shaq: