Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tenor.gif

Team Canada back in action today :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just saw that

TBH using safety concerns as an excuse to have the game be played in a country neither finalist comes from is corny, that's a police issue, Conmebol just wanted to Super Bowl this shyt
I've always said that these executives from all the federations want nothing more than to take these tournaments globally, they simply don't do it because of the outrage, but deep down inside they would love nothing more than to have the Copa Libertadores final in California, Miami, Dallas or even in Japan, or Europe...because money. Same sh*t with UEFA, champions league final in Japan, or the US. Euro final outside of Europe, etc etc etc etc

La Liga and Serie A have already sold their super cups to Saudi Arabia. The Conmebol executives were giddy with excitement when they saw the opportunity to put that final between River and Boca in Spain.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Same sh*t with UEFA, champions league final in Japan, or the US. Euro final outside of Europe, etc etc etc etc

That’s why i laugh when europeans try to take this high and mighty “money isnt everything stance”

Their execs want a bag just as much as anyone

Last edited: