Copa América 2024 [6/20-7/14] “Coming 2 America” (Final: Argentina/Colombia)

Who Wins The 2024 Copa América?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Not only Barhalter must go but Cindy Parlow Cone, Matt Crocker, and JT Baston must go.

You can't go into World Cup on home soil with this incompetence and you can group our dismal women's world cup performance under their watch.

concise

Veteran
Daps
If 2026 was being hosted anywhere else, I really wonder what this team, along with Mexico, would be looking like if they had to qualify ... Berhalter is a complete fool.

USMNT would still qualify since CONCACAF aint really doing much

Same thing we said in 2018, didn't we? :mjgrin:

USA out :dead:

Finishing below Panama :dead:

FO6cg8IXoAEdp7E

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Fire Berhalter now.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
USA out :dead:

Finishing below Panama :dead:

In a tournament you hosted:dead:

WOAT footballing nation:dead:
Didn’t you need a miracle to beat Slovakia in a sport you invented. :dead: Got your so called ballon d'or players posting Marilyn Monroe quotes on IG talkin bout “if you can’t love me at worst, don’t love me at my best” :bryan:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Didn’t you need a miracle to beat Slovakia in a sport you invented. :dead: Got your so called ballon d'or players posting Marilyn Monroe quotes on IG talkin bout “if you can’t love me at worst, don’t love me at my best” :bryan:
Ay bruh where was 'The LeBron James of soccer'? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Can't even qualify for the knockouts on home soil. :dead:

Aw man i love it, America the laughing stock. 😭😭😭😭

concise

Veteran
Daps

:picard:
All the South American teams have hosted at least once before, making this extra shocking.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
1. 5’7 148 sure but that’s with insane core strength, recovery, straight line and lateral quickness, power…bros not a ordinary person come on. No professional athlete is normal. Height and weight don’t always tell the whole story in sports. I agree he’s autistic when it comes to football though, one of a kind

2. You’re right, good programs don’t mean that, there’s a lot of other factors. But it definitely increases your chances. You don’t produce a Ronaldhino without the infrastructure and culture Brazil has for football. Etc etc
Yea. People keep thinking we mean, train a Ja Morant for two years in soccer and he’d dominate. That’s not the case. But when Ja was 8, if he was given a soccer ball instead of a basketball, how great would he have been? Our best atheletes (not just the ones who can run fast and jump high, but the ones with the passion and drive for greatness) just don’t play soccer. There’s no doubt in my mind that a 5’11 Kobe Bryant wouldn’t have willed himself to be a great soccer player. Like, I don’t think it’s just about training. It’s about training the right players.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:picard:
All the South American teams have hosted at least once before, making this extra shocking.

MAGA's: Wouldnt of happened if we didn't let the foreigners in the first place.

:dwillhuh: It's an International tournament

MAGA: It's :smugbiden: fault build the phuckin Wall.

USSF: We don't have to qualify for the World Cup :blessed: Time to raise the prices for youth football.

US Soccer fans: :mjcry:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ay bruh where was 'The LeBron James of soccer'? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Can't even qualify for the knockouts on home soil. :dead:

Aw man i love it, America the laughing stock. 😭😭😭😭
This will be forgotten by the majority of the American public in 24 hours. You fat crackers will be slitting your wrists and punching your wives after you fail to win a trophy for the 70th straight year. :mjlol: